•12•

Liam's POV

Why did you let him back in you stupid idiot! Now he's just going to hurt you more and make you feel like shit

Liam groaned in annoyance

But he is a nice guy, we started over so maybe we can find a connection somewhere

Liam's thought came out more as a question then just a simple thought. Could he and Zayn find a connection? Could they actually somehow both have feelings for each other? Liam has puzzled himself for countless hours question his feelings towards Zayn, he shouldn't be so head over heels for a guy he basically just met

Liam was brought out of his thoughts when Harry opened his bedroom door and made his way in with a smug smile on his face "Sooooooo, how'd it go?" He said carrying the 'o' in 'so' out for an unreasonably long amount of time

"If you're talking about that "date" you tried setting up then horrible because nothing happened besides us watching a movie and me acting all awkward around him" He was annoyed by the fact that Harry is trying to push him and Zayn past their comfort zones after they both started over

"I believe a thank you would have been better but If you just want to sit around here and mop, and not spend time with Zayn right now then be my guest"

"I don't want to spend time with him right now because I'll just act stupid around him"

"You act stupid around Louis and I all the time, what's the difference now"

"The difference is that Zayn's actually good looking" Liam whined and threw his body back onto his bed

"Well fuck you too" Louis said walking into Liam's room closing the door behind him "Now why are you acting like a bitch when you could be doing anything else right now?"

"He's in love Louis, he doesn't want to act up around his soon to be husband"

"First off all I am not in love, it's been less than a month. Secondly this isn't one of those stupid ass fan fiction you read on that stupid app on your phone"

"Hey you listen to me right now mister, it's not a stupid app, it's my sanctuary. It's where I go to read anything and everything, from Justin Beiber being a pimp daddy to him being pregnant. It's good shit that I love, along with 374.1k other readers think as well"

"And the smut isn't that bad either"

"Louis!"

"What? Am I going to lie and say I don't find it hot that Dylan O'Brian is being bent over a table and rammed up the-"

"For god sakes you guys are annoying!"

"What was I coming in here for again? Sorry thinking about smut got me all worked up" Louis ran through his thoughts trying to remember the reason he entered Liam's room in the first place "Oh yea, your dad said he wanted to see you immediately"

"So you came in to talk about boy on boy, but forget to inform me my father wants to meet with me urgently"

"Well boy on boy is what I mainly think about, since I have no one I need some what to relieve myself after I'm done working"

"Go do some house work or something, occupy yourself because I can't let Harry, in la la land, styles over here cheeks get any redder" Liam got off his bed and made his way to his closet to get on an outfit "Louis pick something out for me" he yelled from the closet.

Louis walked in the closet and touched the door frame staring inside "Oh how years have past old friend, it's been awhile since I have been stuck inside you. But now I'm out and as fabulous as ever"