•14•

Zayn's POV

"Hello?"

"Waliyha, hey-"

"Zayn?!"

"Yea, can you do me something and text me Skylar's number?"

"I haven't talked to you in what feels like forever and you want me to just hang up and give you his number?"

"I'm sorry, i just really need to talk to him right now, please! I'll call you later tonight"

"You better"

"I promise"

The other line is dead and with in two minutes zayn receives a text on his new phone. He sends a thanks to his sister and saves her contact to the phone.

He then dials the number and puts the phone up next to his ear. He waits and waits, each beep sounding longer and longer, his excitement growing even more.

The call goes to voicemail

"Hey baby, it's Zayn! Please call me as soon as you get this. I miss you so much and i really nee to hear your voice right now. Love you" zayn hangs up and tries calling again.after the fifth time he throws the phone on his bed and accepts defeat

The next things zayn nows is that his sight is completely filled with blackness and he can feel a pair of hands over his eyes

"Liam I don't have time for this, can you please-" he removes the hands from his eyes and turns around to face his one true love

"Skylar?" He feels tears starting to form

"Yea it's me baby" skylar says with a wide smile

Zayn quickly hugs him and holds him tight and never wants to let him go. He then starts to suffocate him with a dozen pecks on the lips until skylar finally collide his lips onto zayns and starts kissing him, the kiss turns into a very heated make out session.

Zayn is the first to break the kiss to stare at his boyfriends face "Is this even real right now?"

"Yes, i'm real and i'm here to take you out of here"

"How'd you get in here?"

"Wasn't that hard, just had to get past the gaurds and climb up the building"

They walk over to zayns bed to sit down because zwas seconds away from collapsing on the floor, his feet were shaking from excitement he isnt able to hold himself up.

"You got a new phone?" Skylar questions

"Yea, I just got it-"

"You had a phone and never tried to contact me?" Skylar was furious with Zayn's negligence to contact him

"No baby, I just got-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Skylar was red with anger now, he got up and started pacing back and forth "ARE YOU HAPPY HERE? AM I NOT IMPORTANT"

"NO! Babe please stop yelling " Zayn started to worry "I don't like it when you're angry"

"I WOULDN'T BE ANGRY IF YOU WERENT SUCH A FUCK UP ALL THE TIME!"

"I know, I'm sorry " Zayn bowed his head down and stared at the floor, the tears he shed were no longer from joy

"God! Sometimes I can't fucking deal with you! I come here, kill two guards, CLIMB A FUCKING BUILDING. And for what? To find out that I'm treated like shit? That the person I love never even tried to call me once-"

"Skylark please, just let me tal-" Zayn was cut off with a harsh slap to the face

"I'm not done" skylar gritted his teeth. He pulled Zayn up by the collar "Is he fucking you? Do you love him?"

Prince PayneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara