•21•

Louis is still spooked by the sight of Zayn in front him. His appearance so slender, so bruised, so fragile. He doesn't know what to say

"Louis you have to help me get out of here" Zayn says franticly

"What-what happened to you? What did they do to you?" Louis asks

*Falshback*

Zayn's eyes are closed and he can feel the cold floor against his cheek. His body feels tired and worn down. He can hear some voices but he can't hear what they are saying. He slowly opens his eyes so they can adjust to his surroundings. He can see a dark stone wall I front of him. He turns around to see two people standing behind the other side of the bars that are a couple feet away from him. With only faint light in the room he can just make out the setting. He can see the bars are a bit rusty, as if they haven't been taken care of in years. Behind them a man in what looks like a doctors outfit and a woman on the left of him. That woman. He starts to focus on the woman. She looks familiar. The woman hands the man a check. He takes it and walks up a spiral staircase. The woman turns towards Zayn and he gets chills throughout his body. He realized he wasn't looking at just any plain woman. This was the queen.

"Well well. You finally wake up" she crosses her arms as she stairs at the helplessly confused boy

"What-" he sits himself up "what happened? Why am I here? Where's liam?" he says as he tries to remember what happened before he knocked out

"Sweetie. Relax. You're going to be perfectly fine" she says "You're here because you are mentally unwell and we can't have you having another one of your episodes"

"What? What episodes?" Zayn is now even more confused then when he woke up

"Do you not remember what caused you to pass out?"

Zayn thinks for a bit and then it hits him. Every memory jumps into his brain. He looks upset now thinking how shitty he treated liam.

"There you go. See. Wasn't that hard to think about it now was it?" She says

"Don't talk to me like I'm a fucking child" he tries to get up but his body is to weak to pull himself up so fast. He falls back to the ground.

"What's the matter? To weak to move? Seems like the medicine is working just fine" she smiles

"What medicine?" He asks

"The medicine to get you better of course. Well of course some of the side effects aren't the best but whatever I can do to help out my sons friend"

"You mean fiancé"

"Oh no" she chuckles "You aren't physically or mentally prepared to get married to my son. The prince. Seems like I'm a month the wedding will be taking place but you won't be able to attend...because you're still very sick and well, can't even look at liam without having another episode"

Zayn looks at her. He is now furious. He jumps up from his spot and limps over towards the bars that are holding him back from her "What the fuck have you done?"

"Me?" She acts like she's offended "I didn't do an-"

"CUT THE BULLSHIT BITCH!" The queen is shocked. "Stop treating me like a fucking child! Why the fuck am I in this cell?! Why am I no longer marrying liam?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Her face goes from shocked to serious.

"I usually would have people like you hanged for talking to me like that. But since we won't be seeing you in the next month I don't see the point" Zayn looks worried "You want answers? I'll give them to you. I never liked the idea of liam marrying a boy. I never liked the fact that he was gay. I mean let's be real. A gay prince. That's just absurd"