•16•

Zayn's POV

"Baby! Thank god you're here. Now you can help me escape" Skylar looked at Zayn in hope that his soon to be fiancé would help him

"I'm not here to help you" Zayn looked at the confused expression on Skylar's face

"But don't you love me?" His confusion suddenly turned to anger "Tell me you love me"

"Or what? You'll beat me up?"

"Who gave you the right to speak to me like this? NOBODY SPEAKS TO ME LIKE THIS!"

"I DONT LOVE YOU SKYLAR!" The room fell silent "I never have, never will and you know that"

Skylar started tearing up "What are you saying to me right now?"

"You're crazy skylar, you aren't right in the head"

*Story time*

Zayn was always known as the most perfect looking student in high school, everyone always complimented him everyday. Zayn wasn't just good looking, he was also smart and artistic and a very kind hearted fellow. Every girls dream! Sadly for them he was gay. There have been a couple people who were obsessed with Zayn but nobody was as obsessed with him as Skylar Waren was. Skylar would follow zayn everyday after school, he sat behind him in very class he had with him. He even hacked zayns icloud to go through his pictures. Skylar wasn't a right in the head, he was raised in an abusive and drug selling household. He watched his father commit suicide in front of him and his mother abandoned him. He was raised by his grandmother who, after 6 months, wanted nothing to do with him because he reminded her of his father and then she sent him to a mental institution. He was released at the age of sixteen into the arms of his mother. She took him out so he could sell drugs for her. Skylar only one thing in his life that kept him going, that kept hims at bay. Zayn Malik. Skylar knew everything there was to know about Zayn Malik. He felt overjoyed when Zayn said yes to a date with him. He booked a table at a very nice restaurant and dressed nice. It was going to be perfect, until the drive home.

"I'm so happy you said yes, this was a very nice date Zayn"

"Date? You never said anything about a date. I thought you just wanted to hangout"

"But, I specifically told you that it was a date! You agreed to go on a date with me!"

"I'm sorry dude but you aren't my type"

Skylar stopped the car immediately and put it in park. He unbuckled his seat belt and forced himself on Zayn. Zayn was taken back, he pushed skylar off him "What the hell are you doing?!" He opened the door and started walking away. Skylar started tearing up, this wasn't the zayn he knew. Skylar opened his door "YOU WILL LOVE ME" he charged after zayn, then everything went black

Zayn opened his eyes and was met with darkness, he wasn't able to adjust his eyes to the dark because of this overwhelming amount of pain on his eyes. He felt as if he was punched in the face. A light turns on in front of revealing a very upset and frustrated Skylar.

"What the fuck am I doing here? Let me go!" Zayn tried to move but the handcuffs kept him in place

"DONT TALK BACK TO ME!" Skylar screamed at Zayn, he raised his hand to slap him but pulled away "Why do you choose to challenge me? I did everything right for you, Was it not good enough for you? Did I mess up at any point?"

"You're fucking insane!" Zayn started to tear up thinking that this could be his last moments alive "Please"

"Oh baby, It'll be ok" Skylar kneeled down I front of Zayn and wiped his falling tears of his face "So I'm going to give you two options"