Brendon Urie

Finally that fucking test was over. Whos genius idea was it to make a test 4 hours long. You handed it to the professor with a fake smile walking out into the hallway making your way to the double doors. You lugged your heavy ass backpack to your car. Opening the door tossing your shit into the back seat and driving off. You pulled into your driveway of your house your two best friends and you shared which was often visited by the others. Walking in you greeted them with a tired expression.

"Fuck math." You spoke agitated.

"Yeah," Hannah agreed," ,have you talked to Brendon today?"

"No. I had my phone off during testing." Your eyes flashed with concern. "Why?"

"He hasn't texted or called and won't answer any of are calls." Hannah said motioning to the others.

"Shit." You knew this could mean one thing. Brendan wasn't the type not to answer, he was glued to his phone and even if it broke he would find some way to tell you. He had suffered from depression a few years ago and in short periods for the last few months. But you never thought he would be like this, again.

He dropped everything in your hands and grab your keys. You bolted to the car not even closing the door. You backed out of the driveway and drove faster than you think you ever have before. You were thankful there wasn't many stoplights between your and Brendon's house. You turned the corner and then into his driveway. You notice the car was there. You jerked the key out and slammed the door. While walking to the door you earned a confused look from his neighbor who was watering flower pots. You ignored it and tried to turn the knob. Unsuccessful you reached in your pocket for the key. Was shaky hands unlock the door and walked in.

" Brendon?" Receiving no answer you set your things down and walked upstairs turning into the hallway to his bedroom door. You reach for the knob but seeing it was slightly open you walked in. You saw Brandon curled up hugging his knees with his back facing the door.

"Bendon." You said walking to the bed and sitting down. "What's wro-"

You were frozen when you saw the empty pill bottles scattered upon the bed.

"Why would you do this?"

"I just... feel like I'm not worth anything and I don't deserve anyone,especially you. I mean your beautiful and could have any guy you want but you chose me a freak."

"Brendon your not a freak and your not worthless. You are my entire world. You mean everything to me and I can't bare the thought of you doing this to yourself. I love you."

"I love you too." His face stained with tears.

You pulled him into your lap rapping your arms around him. He looked up at you leaving a small gap between your faces. You closed the gap by pressing your lips to his. The kiss become long and compassionate. You then both layed down and Brendon wrapped his arms around you waist pulling you close and spooning you asleep.