Pranking Ej

Ej: *walks into kitchen and digs into fridge. He grabs himself a kidney and a plate. He then goes over to the dinning table and sets the plate down placing the kidney on it. Suddenly a females voice starts screaming his name* sigh....*he gets up up to attend his screaming girlfriends cry*

*Dox and Baha peeks from underneath the table. Both look both ways to check if it was clear*

Dox: *whispers* do you have them?

Baha: *nods and pulls out realistic looking plastic Kidneys out of backpack. He then hands them to Dox*

Dox: *takes one and switches it out with the real kidney while Baha does the same with the rest in the fridge*

*after the quickly switched everything out, they hide underneath the table once more and waited. Seconds later Ej walks back into the room, sitting at his previous seat.*

Ej: *takes bite*...*cant bite into it*......w...what??? *tries again*....*goes to fridge and tries other kidneys. *each one is thrown to the side*

*Baha and Dox snickering from underneath the table*

Ej: !??....*walks over and looks underneath the table* !!!! *sees all the real kidneys in their hands*

Dox: («0-0»)

Baha: (o-e)

Ej: *growls and lunges at them*

Dox & Baha: AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs*

Ej: *chases*