Messed Up Bakery

Tal: BAHA!!!! I SAID TO ADD EGGS!!! NOT BALLS OF FUR!!! *looking at bowl of cake batter with fur sticking out of it*

Baha: But I can't help it...I'm covered in fur. (e_e)

Tal: I DONT CARE!! GO PUT A HAIR NET ON!!! *turns and walks off*

Korloz: *Trying to figure out what's between flour and sugar* ????

Ej: *walks into kitchen with two small pieces of paper* A small pound cake and a large cheesecake! *goes back out*

Tal: *walks over to Shy guy and catches him sneaking toast into one of the cakes*

Tal: SHY GUY!!!

Shy guy: AAAHHH!!!! *turns around and hides toast behind his back*

Tal: What did I say about adding toast into the cakes!!!??

Shy guy:...that they would taste better?

Tal: *eye twitches* *picks up shy guy and throws him into the closet locking it*

Shy guy: *dropped toast* NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I DROPPED MY TOAAAAAAST!!!!!
;-;

Tal: *hands Ej a small pound cake with specks of hair sticking out of it and a large cheesecake. (Which doesn't have sugar in it at all, but flour)*

Ej: A small batch of vanilla cookies and a package of fudge brownies. *takes cakes and head out of kitchen*

Tal: *turns towards the others* YOU HEARD THE MAN!!! GET TO WORK!!!

*they all begin working again*

Baha: *wearing a biohazard suit and stirring a bowl of flower, eggs and sugar* Hey Kurloz, can you get me the chocolate?

Kurloz: *nods but isn't sure where the chocolate is* *looks around and spots brown stuff growing in a corner of a wall* *grabs some and take it over to Baha in a cup*

Baha: *still stirring* Thanks man.

~Several minutes later~

*ambulance in front of bakery*

Police man: *puts a out of business sign on the front door*

Reporter: Seven people died and twenty eight in the hospital...

*everyone leaves leaving the crew there*

Tal: Welp, we tried.

*they all leave*

*back in bakery*

Shy guy: Hellooooooo!!!???....uh...I'm still locked in heeeerrreee!!!....hellllooooooo!!!!!!.......I want my toast.