°• New Car... Gotta Get the Best One •°

SeoYeong's POV

I came off my jet, it took us like forever reaching Korea. I stretched my arms. "Hello Korea!" I said half-yawning, because, well... I was so tired listening to my dad talking about how 'happy' he was to see me. Which was a lie. He kept talking about how I was going to be the 'heir' to 'his company' and about other different companies in Korea that I should know about. He also kept mentioning this school, some 'Shin'... Something, whatever.
I was too cool to care.

To be honest, I hate the rich life, but not completely. It has kind of helped me, at times. Because, if you are rich, you could almost do anything you please, like beat up a man out of frustration, and well, he can't do anything about it. But then again, I think about what being rich means: you are a robot, you have to do everything - according to your parents, at least. Afterwards, when you become 'the heir' or something, there's too much responsibility, I swear. Plus, you are lonely, no matter how many friends you buy. You just are.

I hate my dad.
Yes, it's not normal for any child to hate his/her parent. But I do. I know he just sugar-coats everything. And all he thinks of me is an heir to 'his company'. He never actually loved me, I know he just wants to control me. Plus, he had never been in California with me. I lived alone, despite having a parent. I didn't live in huge houses in California. I tried living like normal, there. But in Korea, well, its different, because... He is going to be around, which means, I have got to live in a 'castle house'...

"SeoYeong, there is a new car model! It's a 'one and only'! It's going to be out today and I know you want it, so yes, take Assistant Shin with you and buy it. I know how much you love sports cars." My dad said. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Does he really care about me?" I thought, "Nah, not after how he abandoned me. He is just doing all this so I won't leave him, when he needs an 'heir'."

I followed Shin - whatever his name is - and sat in a car and looked outside it, sighing.
"Hmm, Korea sure has changed a lot over the years." I thought, and rested my head on the seat.

We reached there and I bought the car. It was the newest, latest model, and the only one out yet. I went on a test-drive and came back; as awesome as it was, its price was way high. After all, its a one and only, but have I ever been the one to care about the price? Money has always been least of my worries anyways, so if you are going to buy a new car... You've got to buy the best.

Gu Junpyo's POV

"There is a new car model, and they say it's a 'one and only'," WooBin said, "You will be buying it, right?" He asked me.

"I am the almighty Gu Junpyo, so obviously, I need to have the best." I declared.

Just then, at the same time, a new model car went right past us, with a girl driving it at full speed.

"Guess we were late..." WooBin said, half-smirking at me.

"Aishh..!" I said, out of anger. I reached the place to see that the girl had already bought it. I was boiling in anger, when I saw her taking the keys.

"That was my car," I thought, "I need to have the best."

"Woah, woah, woah, man, you gonna blow with that anger!" WooBin said, "Who is she, anyway?"

I went after her when I saw her put the car keys on the table, in the car registration office. I smirked.

"One way or another, that car is mine." I thought, and took the keys from the table, heading straight to the car. But she caught on and saw me, so I speed-drove out of there.

SeoYeong's POV

I was talking to the receptionist when, suddenly, I saw a tall, curly-haired guy, steal my new car's keys.

"Oh, you messed with the wrong person..." I thought. He had gone further away and I ran behind him, but he sped off before I could stop him, "He has some nerves messing with me."

Just then, I saw a guy with a white motorcycle stop in front of the gate where that curly guy sped off with my car. I ran towards him and kind of pushed him off his motorcycle. I saw the keys were still in the motorcycle, so I quickly put the helmet on, while the guy was in shock, realizing what was happening.

"Sorry, but I need your motorcycle," I said, and drove off like lightning.

"Wow, SeoYeong, you are officially, a thief now..." I mentally cursed.