"What... The hell... Levi what the hell are you doing up right now? Its 3:30 in the morning, what the fuck??" Some may call it an insecurity, but, to me, its simply an instinct. I have always freaked out when it comes to people leaving. I hate the feeling of loneliness. I always fear the day everyone will leave me... Its evitable. Some day Eren would leave me to live his life taking Mikasa with him, followed by Hanji and Armin. My parents will take Erwin and everyone else when they retire. Now who am I left with... Levi right? I can't jump to conclusions. It still makes no sense to why he would be leaving, nothing bad did happen... Hell everything is perfect. I need to listen first. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at a rather wide eyed Levi.

"I'm... Sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry. I was just going out to buy clothes for the date..."

"At 3 in the morning?" I raised my eyebrow.

"... Yes."

"Really. Any reason why?" I crossed my arms and looked at him in the eyes. I saw how uncomfortable he was getting under my gaze.

"No..." His voice wavered.

"Levi. Stop lying." I saw him gulp and take a step back. He lowered his gaze like a puppy being scrutinized by its master.

"The reason is... Embarrassing and stupid." He turned his face and covered it with his hands. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Levi, you can tell me... And don't cover your face, look at me like a human being." I smiled and took his hands off his face.

Holy crap...
This is amazing.
Is this real?!
Am I being pranked...
LeVi is bLuShInG?!?!?!

"It may not be embarrassing for you, but... To me it is... I was going to go out and get myself cleaned up and get clothes. I'm just like those fucking dirty pigs on the street. I have nothing to wear and I look like a weirdo with bushy hair. I fucking hate it." Levi scowled and blushed harder. I looked at his hair. It was brushed well, but still very messy and long, in Levi standers I guess. I haven't really have the time to notice Levi's features. Levi was short, yet very built. He had beautiful, thin, soul reading, silver eyes. He had gorgeous silky black hair, most of the time covered by a Erwin approved bennie ((still got to be classy m8)).

"You staring at me is making it worse (y/n)..." I once again snapped back into reality and quickly gave Levi a kiss.

"You know you don't need to be embarrassed about that right? Levi, its fine if you look like a bum, still gonna date the shit out of you. But listen, how about we change up the date and make it a day out?" Levi smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Well hurry up and get changed you brat."

"Alright!" I ran off into my room and put on a nice fitting black tank top with (f/c) skinny jeans. I went off to the kitchen first to leave a note explaining where I am. I then hussled back to Levi.There was one problem though, I couldn't find him anywhere.

Where the fu-

A black lambo drove up to me. The window slowly opened.

"You gonna stand here all day or are we going to leave?" I rolled my eyes at Levi and sat on the black leather seats.

"Well, this is a first." Levi looked at me, confused.