"Welcome to Neverland." I say with a bright smile. I'm so happy, the beautiful singing boy is in Neverland now. 

Harry's face changes from the shocked expresion he had the the biggest smile I have even seen on him. He let's go of my hand and holds his arms appart, flying on his own for the first time. he giggles, the most adorable giggle ever, and with a yell of joy, he shoots up into the sky, spins around and flies back down a little. I laugh, happy to see him like this. I fly next to him again as we fly above the island. The perfect view to see everything that's on the island. "There in the forest is the treehouse, you can't see it from up here, it's hidden. See there? That ship, the pirate ship of Captain George Hook. It's just George though, He hates the name Hook." I chuckle.

"Why is that?"

"He has a hook, instead of a hand. because.. well, let's say because of a little accident. So we call him Captain Hook, just to tease him." I giggle at the thoughts. I keep pointing at spots on the island. "And there is pixie hollow, where the fairies live." another spot on the island you can see the campfire still burning. "And you see there, is indian camp. A friend of mine lives there, her name is tiger lilly, I saved her once from Hook so I am always welcome at the Indian camp because Tiger lilly is the daughter of the chief." Harry listens to me very closely, not wanting to miss one second of what I am saying.

"And there is the mermaid lagoon, they are very nice to me, the mermaids. But don't come to close near them, they are danger. They sing as beautiful as you do, Harry." Harry blushes.

"This all is just so unbelievable." Harry says in amazement while looking around.

"You'll get used to it, curly." I say. With Harry still holding onto my arm, I start flying lower. As we reach the top of the trees, I could already see the tree where I live. The tree where Harry will live as well since today. We reach the ground and we land safely with both our feet on the ground. In frond of us, a big tree with a swing on one of the arms of the tree. What only could be seen from the treehouse from outside are three separate rooms that are connected by rope bridges strewn.

"This is your home now Harry, is that a bit okay for you?" I smile and look at Harry who is staring at the three rooms.

He nods hastily, "Yeah, It's beautiful." He says, still looking at the treehouse from up here. I giggle, "Well, this is not exactly where you are gonna sleep. These rooms you see here are the rooms of Ed, Oliver and the twins Tony and Josh. You can sleep with me for now." I tell him.

"But I only see three rooms?" Harry says confused.

I grin while grab his hand and leading him to the frond of the tree where a big tree root covers over an hole in the tree. "It's a slide, but dont make to much noise, the boys are sleeping." And most important, Tink.

Harry kneels down to get a better view on it. "Where will it.." I don't let him finish his sentence, "Come on." I say and pushing him. Harry gasps and slides down with me following after him.

He landes on his bum while I properly land on my feet. Harry rubs his bum and looks up. The area where we where in was a hollow place right below the big tree. Tree roots where holding up the dirt. At the side of the hollow room stands a wooden ladder, leading to the exit. Opposite us hangs a blanket I got from the Indians.

"You're coming?" I ask him while reaching my hand out to help him up and he gladly takes it.

I walk to the Indian blanket and hold it aside to reveal the next room. He walks in and his jaw drops. We are now in the living room, the ceiling looking the same as in the hollow area. but this room is much bigger with a fireplace still lightly burning. Weapons standing and hanging at the side of the room, a large wooden bench with animal skins on it. The floor also covered with animal skin. A big table with many own made chairs, we've got the same outside. It's kind of a mess in the room though. There are djembe's lying on the floor, and all kind of random stuff. In the corner of the room was a platform where you can climb up with a wooden ladder. At the side of the room is a gap that leads to a hallway. The room is decorated lovely though.

"Let me show you my room." I say. Harry just nods and follows me to the hallway.

It is a long hallway with holes on the side, leading to all different rooms. I can hear snores coming from some of the rooms. I crawl in one of the holes and sign for Harry to follow me.

"What do you think?" I say, proud of my room. I have a large bed from straw with a blanket or two on them and a few pillows. I have a little wooden nightstand with my panflute on it.

He looks around, "I love it." he says while smiling bright. "It's kind of a mess though."

"No grown ups to tell you what to do you know, I don't really care about the mess." I tell him and fall down on my bed. I look up at him, he just keeps standing there. "You're laying down or are you just gonna keep standing there?" I giggle

"ow.. um.. are you sure I could lay um.. next to you?" He hesitantly says

"Yes, of course, where else?"

"I don't know." he says while looking down.

"Well then." I tap the space next to me. He finally lays down next to me. "Let's sleep for a little bit." I say and instantly yawn.

He looks at me, "I actually don't want to sleep." he says and I look at him in confusion.

"Well, what else do you want to do then?" I say while leaning on my elbow and resting my head in my hand.

"I don't know. I just don't want to go to sleep 'cause I will wake up again and this beautiful dream will be over and I will be back to.. yeah.." he looks sad again as he says that.

I cup his cheek with my free hand to make him look at me. "You are not dreaming silly. And you will be here forever, no one can hurt you anymore. I'll protect you." I don't really know where these words come from but I felt like saying that to him. I want him save, I will do anything to keep him save so no one can ever hurt him again.

"I don't know Peter, I.. ouch!" He whine because I pinch his cheek to show him he is awake.

I giggle and he smiles aswell. "Thank you."

"Now go to sleep, I'll show you around the island when we wake up. And I like your smile though, keep it there." I say. Harry smiles wide and pulls his face half into the pillow, trying to hide the blushing. We say or goodnight as we fall asleep.