Chapter 7

"You should've seen you're face when they took the kid. It was so Twitter worthy."

"Shut up." he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, but this just proves that you get scared so easily." I say clutching my stomach that hurts from the laughter.

When we get into the car, I let Shawn pick one of his songs from his album to play. He chooses Strings. One of my favorites.

As it starts playing he pauses it.

"What's the matter?" I ask as we're heading out.

"I just want to say," he pauses,"I want to dedicate this song to you."

"Awe, that's the nicest thing anyone's done for me." I say sarcastically.

He starts playing it again and then he starts singing it, to me.

"So come on girl let me hold your hand, let's go get lost and without a plan and I know you got the world to see, but you know you mean the world to me and I know right now you got second thoughts, do whatever it takes, pay whatever the cost, yea.
You know me, not the type of guy to stick around to do the time, but you must have me hypnotized. I'm d-d-d-down to be by your side, every night!
Darlin' I want all the strings attached, I love it when you look at me like that and you're the only girl that brings me back, cuz baby I want all strings attached."

He continued the song (a/n: I'm just too lazy to write the complete song. hehe.) and after that, he holds my right hand.

I feel my cheeks start to burn up and pull my hand away.

I see Shawn's face, it looks sad and disappointed.

Wow Emmie, great job! You fucked everything up between you and Shawn. You deserve a pat on the back for that. Maybe next time you should listen to the song when it says ' So come on girl let me hold your hand.' Ugh! You're so stupid sometimes.

And as if on cue, Aftertaste starts playing. Great! That's the last thing I need.

"Shawn,"

"And now you're gonna say pretty please forgive me," he sings," fooled me once, told you twice gonna regret that. Now you're all alone."

I stay quiet. Damn those songs.

---------------------------------------------
•Shawn's POV•

I hold her hand, but she keeps looking straight forward. For some reason, she pulls her hand away like she was disgusted.

I feel disappointed and sad because I think she doesn't feel the same. And as if on cue, Aftertaste starts playing.

"Shawn," she says before o interrupt her.

"And now you're gonna say pretty please forgive me." I pause," fooled me once told you twice gonna regret that. Now you're all alone."

I was waiting for her to say something, but she stayed quiet. As we reach her house, she says that she has to do something in her room, so I stay in the living room.

As I'm looking through Twitter, I come upon one of her posts. Posted 2 mins ago.

---------------------------------------------
•Emmie's POV•

As I pull up to the house, I ask Shawn to stay in the living room, so I can do something upstairs.

I wasn't actually gonna do anything, anything except let out the tears that are stinging my eyes.

As soon as I walk into my room, I throw myself into my bed and start crying. After I get myself together I make a post on Twitter:

Today I made the worst mistake of my life, I let him go. I fucked everything up and I hope you can forgive me boo. I hope you buy me more popcorn too, I still want some.

I go to the bathroom and remove all my makeup that's messed up, and reapply it.

I go down stairs and realize that Shawn isn't there anymore. I check the kitchen, bathroom, and anywhere else he could possibly be. There's only one more place where he would be, the pomegranate tree.

I walk out to the backyard and see him sitting on the grass, leaning on the trunk of the pomegranate tree.

"Do you want one?" I fake a chuckle.

It brings a smile to his face, but instantly disappears.

I sit down next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder and just let the moment soak in.

After about five or 10 minutes, I turn towards Shawn and hug him, just letting the tears from earlier out. Yea it sounds really cheesy and sappy, but whatever.

I obviously caught him off guard, but afterwards he hugs back and I feel hot stains on the shoulder of my shirt.

I pull back and see that Shawn's eyes are red and his cheeks, stained with the hot tears streaming down.

"I'm sorry Shawn." I whisper.

Then I gently place a kiss on his lips and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Can you repeat that last step again?" He says with his eyes closed, pointing to his lips.

I lightly chuckle and place on lips back on his.

As we pull back, we're both gasping for air, even though the kiss was only like 10 seconds.

"I could get used to this." he smirks.

"Well then it'll take more than just song singing and kissing to get all o' this." I jazz- hands down my body.

"I'd do anything for that." he whispers in my ear.

"Then prove it."

---------------------------------------------

Hey people, hope you enjoyed this chapter with Emmie and her very special self. Don't forget to check out my other books, comment, vote and enjoy. Don't worry, I don't have wifi but I'm still writing do when I get it back I'll update a massive amount of chapters.

Byes
-O