Chapter 5

"Sure, but before can we go back to my place so I can change into something warmer?" I say getting the chills.

I soon drive home, with Shawn also in the car.

"Shawn can I ask you something?" I ask curiously.

"Yea, ask away." he says calmly.

"Have you even listened to your new album yet? I'm mean it's hella awesome." I say later realizing that I sound really annoying.

Damn it Emmie! Really, you're blowing your freakin' chance here!

"Not completely, I mean I rarely have any free time. I'm on break from tour for a while until Digi Tour in a couple weeks." he says scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, well maybe on our way to the movies I could play it for you?" I comment.

"That would be awesome. Listening to my own songs on a date with boo." he smirks.

Did he just say what I think he said? Omg I think my cheeks just went hot. Yup, they did. Good lord, why is he so cute?

I make a quick left and then park I front of my house.

"Okay, don't let my parents freak you out. They're chill, but they'll do crazy stuff." I say before getting out and heading towards the door to unlock it.

"Mom! I'm back for like 5 seconds!" I yell into the house.

I hear footsteps running down the stairs and I immediately face plant- mentally okay people, mentally.

She comes in and immediately becomes those mom and are like all pushy and mushy and just plain old embarrassing.

"Okay mom, you can go now!" I say, widening my eyes, gesturing for her to leave.

Reluctantly,she does and I get to go upstairs before showing Shawn outside to our pomegranate tree.

He stands there, pretending to be amused and I run to my room and change into some sweatpants, an old t-shirt, a Shawn Mendes sweatshirt and some black high top converse.

I make sure my make ups' still in tact and then head downstairs, into the back yard.

I see Shawn eyeing a pomegranate at the very top of the tree.

"Do you want it?" I ask walking up to him.

"It's too high up." he says.

"One moment." I say starting to climb the tree.

"Imma laugh if you fall." he chuckles.

"Don't count on it." I wink.

Once I reach the top of the delicate tree, I yank the pomegranate, and with that I start falling, falling, falling, until bam! I hit the floor.

I see Shawn laughing his ass off and send him an icy cold glare.

"Did you see that," he say between laughs," you fell. Just like that."

"Haha, very funny." I say throwing the pomegranate at his head."

"Ow!" He says running his head.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I say with an innocent voice.

"Haha."

"Karma's a pain in the ass sometimes, or should I say head." I say laughing on the floor," here help me up so we can get going." I say lifting my hands in the air.

He pulls me up and we start walking towards the house, when I hear a loud moan.

No, no, no! Why are they having intimate time right now?

Crap! I forgot my phone in my room and knowing my parents, they'd do it anywhere.

"Umm, I needa go get my phone real quick. Do you mind waiting?" I ask Shawn who started looking at my family pictures.
I quickly run to my room and as I open the door, I immediately regret opening it.

"In my room? Really?" I ask in disgust.

They completely ignore me and I just get my phone and run!

Run forest, run! Haha I crack myself up. I should be on the Jimmy Fallon show.

"Ready?" I say coming down the stairs.

"What? Oh yea." he says, coming back from his daydream.

"Umm please ignore any sounds. I mean, I don't know what got into them. Maybe my dads testosterone levels got too high for him to handle alone." I chuckle, then shudder in total disgust.

"Don't worry about it. As long as we get out in time we shouldn't hear much more." he says, pulling me out of my own house. How rude!

"What movie are go gonna watch anyways?" I ask as I'm buckling up.

"Well I was thinking, poltergeist?" He says hesitantly

"Really?" I pause.

"What's the problem?" He asks, slightly confused.

"I've always wanted to watch that movie since the trailers came out." I say excitedly as I'm backing out the drive way.

"Wow, okay? Not what I was expecting." he says.

"What? Were you expecting me to be like 'oh no! can't we possibly watch something else'" I say in a high pitched voice.

He chuckles slightly.

"Actually, yea." he says scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Well pretty boy," I smirk," you got a lot to learn."

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Haha the only reason I added Emmie falling out a tree was because I fell out a tree today too😂😁. this was kinda a filler chapter, but I guess it's good. Don't forget to comment, vote, and check out my other books.

Byes
-O