0.00//copyright/info

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Broken Hills' including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Nicoline Mary and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

***

Please keep your rude comments to yourself. I accept criticism, votes and compliments with a big smile, however if you're a silent reader that's okay too. Updating will be every third or fourth day.

DO NOT comment that the chapters are short, etc. I do not plan on making them longer. This story will have short chapters which is on purpose.

WARNING: This story is pretty cliche. I wrote it when I was thirteen and my English wasn't perfect (though I thought it was). Anyways, I'm 18 now and have come to realize that there's more to life than sappy love stories. If you're into poetry and realistic plots, then I'm currently posting a collection of poems called 'Where He Was' every friday. You're welcome to join me on that journey as well. :)

The amazing animated banner above is by @obsessions- 

Thank you for reading,

Nicoline.