I Don't Play Hunty.

I pick out a few outfits and a few pieces of jewelry and go to the check out of forever 21 with Janet and Macedez. They both start talking about hitting up a club, I head to the cashier that's clear. My whole mood instantly sours the minute I see the cashier it Katherine McDonald. As soon as she recognizes me a smug look come across her face.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my old high school bestie, Samya, your still your plump self i see, it's been a while."

"Not long enough I suppose."

"Well, what brings you here I heard you fleed, when Anthony played your ass to the left." She smiles.

"Just visiting."I fake smile and hand her my cash.

"Hey Sam, hurry up we got to go the the food court to meet the guys." My friends say.

"Wow, I see you made some friends, amazing, I'd like to see how long they stay." I roll my eyes and grab my bags

"Bitch." I say. Walking away from the register.

"You have a nice day." She giggles and waves.

"Girl, what was that, you looked like you wanted to beat that cashier down." Janet says looking back at Katherine.

"We knew each other, I don't wanna talk about right now can we just go to the food court I need to cool off." I say fuming. I'll tell them once we get home, you talk around the wrong people here your business will get spreaded around the whole town.

"Okay, but remember we got you, it's nothing." Janet says walking towards the food court.

"Seth why you always stuffing your face like you ain't got manners ?" Macedez snatches a fry off his plate and sits by Seth whose devouring his double cheese burger.

"The same reason, you always taking food off my plate." He says trying to snatch his fry back.

"Oh you gotta be a lot quicker than that. " Macedez says laughing.

"Won't you guys date already." Jarred says rolling his eyes.

"Ewwww." They both say.

"That crazy he's like my brother." Macedez says kissing his cheek.

"Yeah she's my little sister, from another mister." Seth says putting her in a head lock.

"Hmph." Janet says them mumbles something under her breath, Macedez cuts her a look.

"Y'all would be a great couple though."Anthony says smiling.

"I don't know about that." Seth says drinking his milkshake as Macedez takes a bite of his burger, we all look at them.

"What, I mean we've shared food since we met in highschool, it's just we cheap." Macedez says sipping his milkshake, we all just shake our heads.

"You practically a Damn couple anyway." I say getting up to grab a wrap from one of the restaurants in the food court.

"Like you and Anthony, We wish y'all get it together and finally go together again, so he can knock them ankles loose again and stop being uptight." Seth says making the motion tpindell himself says.

"Wait, they went together, I thought they just liked each other in high school, I didn't know it was serious?" Janet says shocked.

"Yeah, you didn't know ?." Seth says

"No I didnt , she just said they always been close, and they liked each other at one point." Janet says

"I didn't neither, when did this happen." Macedez says looking at me.

"Um in high school, but we broke up after two years." I say trying to avoid the subject.

"Two years, Damn that's a while for a high school student, why y'all break up." Janet says walking with me to get my wrap.

"Can we talk about it later, it's kinda crowded out here." I say moving up to the counter at High Rollers.

"Okay, girl." She says as she orders her food.

Later on that day we arrive to our house and head to our living area.

"Okay so tell us." Macedez says sitting on the couch with her popcorn.

"Yeah girl, I wanna see how juicy this is and how Anthony fine ass puts it down girl, omg all them muscles,and that accent, girl, you and him remind me of me and jarred." Janet says giddy.

"Bish, where." Macedez says looking at Janet.

"Shut up, I'm tired of you bringing up my side chocolate Colton." Janet says taking popcorn out of Mazedez bowl.