Hopefully,Fine

"Hey Priscilla, I''m glad you could join us." I smile as she walks towards the bonfire.

"Thanks for inviting me ,I'm glad to be away from my textbooks for awhile." she smiles and grabs a seat by Seth,he smiles and passes her a plate for the s'mores and hot dog's we're making.

"So, Samya tells me you guys will be in the same program I will be in this summer." Priscilla says smiling at Seth whose eating his s'more child like with it all over his face I love my friend Seth but sometimes I just don't know....

"Yes we will be in Allendale Springs, Tennessee."As he said as I nearly choked on my hot dog.

"What,you didn't tell me that, I thought we were going to somewhere like New York or Cali!" I say startled by my discovery of the location.

"What's the big deal, your from there you should enjoy coming home for a bit instead of coming to Bracheshire with us?" he says with mustard hanging on his mouth.

"I hate that town,that's why I'm with y'all during holidays,why do you think my mom is always over Anthonys and your mom's house that place is filled with unnecessary drama." I say pacing back in forth.

"Don't worry My My we got you, ain't shit going down with us being around,specially not Messy Macedez." Seth says smiling

"I ain't messy,big head." she says talking on the phone while slapping the back of Seth head.

"Anyways, you'll be fine, friends,fun, and food, what could go wrong?"

"Hopefully nothing." I say "Hopefully."

Allendale Springs isn't a bad town honestly it's some good people,but it's the bad one's that worry me. Growing up in Allendale Springs made me victim to public scrutiny everyday. I was the black girl who wasn't black enough because I talked with a different accent ,and when I wasn't made fun of for my accent I was made fun of for being poor by poor people who had a little more than me, I lived good before I got there I'm not gonna lie if my mothers firm had never closed down we still be living nice in Georgia. I made friends but most of them didn't stick around or moved away, I'm quite passive I will admit that made me a target for file treatment. My mom got me a scholarship for this school from  a friend of hers, Seth's mom Krystal.  She's moving down here this fall to be a professor of Business education. I left that place and never looked back it's a lot of hurt there.

"You looked worried Sammy, you ok." Anthony said sitting by me.

"Yeah it's just I didn't think I'd be back, I hope I don't run into anyone." I say looking down.

"You might,but we got you, people are always going to hate someone,that can't stop you from living life."

"You right." I smile.

"I'm scared too." Seth says frowning.

"Why?" We all say curiously.

"Because how is it going to be possible to keep the ladies off of me?"

"Trust me you have nothing to worry about,they'll be paying attention to the fine brothers." Macedez says smiling. Seth glances at Macedez then smiles.

"I got you."

"You guys  are a trip." Anthony says shaking  his head while he grabs another marshmallow