Blinded but Grounded

Macedez always gets us into shit, you know I'm really thinking about killing this girl. We were just out and about chilling,looking mad cute with our little sun dresses on and shades just ready to grab a burrito at Macho Taco ,nothing serious,but this child had to get in a fight because some chick was mugging us.

"How was I suppose to know the girl was blind, she wasn't wearing black shades." Macedez says as we sit in the back of a police car, I roll my eyes and look out the car window as the blind girl is talking to the cops, I never seen Macedez lose a fight till this day and I must say I was shocked.

"She can fight for someone who can't see though,but I still won." I don't know what set me off the fact that she's nonchalant about the whole thing,or the fact she got beat up and was clearly in denial.

"Really,you won, really, because I clearly must of been hallucinating when that girl had you on the ground slamming her hands on you like they were sledge hammers, or when I tried to break it up and she started to kill me and no one but the police came to my aid because you were still unconscious!" I yell to Macedez.

" I did win, I got the last hit in!" she said getting louder.

"She was handcuffed,that doesn't count!" I say as my voice rises.

"Hood Rule #7 the last to hit is the one who won,straight facts." I couldn't handle her so I started to laugh and we both started to laugh.

"Girl you crazy, I can't with you." I laugh and then the car door opens.

"Girl I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding, I have to control myself sometimes I have to know how to block better and have my defense up, because my right hook was weak after I broke it skiing in aspen last fall." she said squinting and shaking her head.

"We are going to let this misunderstanding pass, seems like you two have learned your lesson, and Macedez tell your dad I said hello."Officer Barrera said

"No problema,ci amigo,adios." Macedez said as we got out the car.

"Thank goodness she didn't press charges,we'd be in trouble." I say putting my now ruined hair in a ponytail.

" I know, lets get the whole gang and go to the movies."Macedez says

"Okay,but let's not get into any fights." I say as we head to get our burritos.

Later that day everyone met up at the movies, Janet decide to grace us with her presence after being MIA for the past week.Janet's got this new boy toy named Colton he plays ball overseas. Between Colton and Jarred she quite busy if you know what i mean. Jarred is considered to be what you would call an arranged marriage in Janet's society of rich folk. Jarred to me is a nice guy and I hate to see my girl do him like that, she's my girl but sometimes I just can't stand the things she do.

"Hey Loves, you miss me." Janet says with her glistening summer skin i can tell she gotten a great tan.

"Ahh yes, Let me guess Boca Raton, or somewhere Spanish." I saying hugging Janet.

"No, French Riviera, but you almost had it."she smiles as Anthony and Seth comes out way.

"Hey Ladies, How you been?" Anthony says walking up to us and immediately hugs me then heads inside the movie theater.

"What are we chopped liver, I know you seen us ese." Macedez says as we enter into the building.

"Oh,my bad."he gives Macedez a hug ,but it didn't work with Janet

"Ugh boy no, I don't want your little pity hug,you can save that hug for your little girlfriend Samya."Janet says as she hugs Seth and lick out her tongue at Anthony.

"You know Anthony doesn't like me like that,we are just friends,stop playing." I say rolling my eyes, everyone in my group starts looking funny but I ignore it no need to add insult to injury, I know Anthony would never go for a girl like me, I not your typical model looking chick that's a size xs with a gorgeous face. I don't wanna chase Anthony away like my other guy friends who got clown for being friends with the "Big Girl" I know my deli-ma with the opposite sex and with this new diet I'm on and hopefully Anthony's help with some of his personal trainer moves I can get down to a medium before the end of summer

"I'm sorry,Janet, I'll give you some of your favorite chocolate i know yo like that i picked up at Kroger's,will that make up for it." he says as he pull out a bag of OMG's .

"Boy I forgive you." She hugs him.

"Hey guys before the movie starts I wanted to tell you about this opportunity to get the rest of college paid for,and we also get to go on a all expense paid vacation while doing so,only thing is we gotta do is a little work."we all look up at him suspiciously.

"Wait is it illegal?" Macedez asks skeptically.

"No, it one hundred percent legal."he says smiling.

"Will I have to put in any money to this pyramid scheme?"I say looking at him sideways.

"No,it's one hundred percent free, and you get paid." Seth says pulling paper out his pocket.

"Do I have to get naked at any point like the last time?" Anthony says putting his hands in his pockets.

"No, but that was legit, allot of people wanted the hook up on that one."Seth says handing us papers.

"What is KnowlegeKidsCompany?" Janet says looking at the paper.

"My Dad's Corporation, is hiring young adults to start a fun summer program for kids teaching them skills we all have, we get 800 a month plus we are granted a scholarship after completion,we live in a top notch hotel,all of our expenses in town including food,clothes,electronic,and other personal items our on them, we have weekends off and we work for 9am to 3pm."Seth says the lifts out his hand and says "So you guy's down?"

We all nod our heads and pay for our movie while trying to sneak our miscellaneous snacks pass the usher everyone had their snacks in me and Janet's bags I know your think but wait Janet's dad own a record company and her mom is a producer can't she afford movies snacks but in her and Sweet brown's words "Aint nobody got time fo dat." we all gather in our seats and enjoy an evening of pitch perfect two until someone kicks Macedez seat twice.

"You mind if you not kick my seat thanks." Macedez smiles but this guy kick it again not even a second later.

"Oh hell no I know you heard me muchacho, that's no bueno for me Imma have to clown on your ass you kick my seat again." Macedez jumps out her seat and turns around.

"Pretty face bella dama." This short guy in a raspy voice says, Macedez smiles.

"oooh papi where you from,guapo, me gusta."she smiles.

"déjame hablar con usted y obtener su número" (means can he get her number)he says and she moves up and whisper in his ear as he dials her number in his phone. Macedez desides to spend the whole movie with her new found cutie Name Hector. He so for her he even works in criminal justice just like her,or so I hear my Spanish is weak. After the movie we decide to just go to the beach since its about ten minutes away and Janet decided to bring these cards so we can play truth or dare : Naughty edition and Jarred decided to meet up with us since he off work,I decided to invite my friend Priscilla to try and hook Seth up with someone who isn't a blow up doll. Seth is a Lifeguard and tutor so he usually with kids all day never really has time for the opposite sex he's mostly seen in the dorm overly macking some poor girl who wants a guy who plays football, Seth balling tho his dad owns a electronic company but Seth keeps it on the low and says his dad work with computers and his mom is a stay at home mother (she got buku bank from modeling,and now owns a successful modeling agency, the JonesL modeling agency) I love to hook people up and see love seeing as I know i met might not ever find the one I'm looking for. I'm going to look for Anthony a girl next,I try to ask him his type but he kinda blows me off, I know this girl Amber that is perfect for him and she works at hooters and is on the SGA with me so I know she's perfect for him, they both are into fitness and stuff.