Boy if you don't

See Sean Richards and I don't get along, I fell for him, and got my ass played, it would have been better if he left me be,I still ain't told my friends me and him talked its so embarassing. He's cute,but he's kind of a square.

"Hey, Ant, let me talk to Sam for a minutes." Anthony coldly nods when I shoot him the it's okay look.

"Alright Samya Holla if you need me." Anthony says to me.

"Look, you cool and everything Samya,but I wanna keep what happened between us on the low, I don't want you yapping to your friends about us,you know Macedez runs her mouth, If people heard I been getting friendly with you,you  know what that does to my reputation, I can't let people think I like big chicks,I'll never hear the end of it." He said whispering.

"I know what you mean, please,please,don't tell anyone either, I don't want it to get out." I say attempting to leave.

"So can we meet up tonight?" He said smiling.

"Um,look you a cute dude,I just thought this was a one time thing,nothing serious,no strings attached, I didn't desire to do anything again, can we just agree to,Um move on from this situation." I smile and pat his should. "Remember keep it secret." I ain't want to tell him his shit was weak,AL b sure looking niggas be fooling you. I wasn't down  for a causal hookup he had been my second sex partner In my life a nigga had me all caught in my feelings till I realize he was a closet bbw lover, I gotta say after him, that make me reconsider my choice in not dating Anthony.  As I walk off I see Charlene out the corner my eye Anthony ex, I hate that bitch with a passion, played my brother like a fucking dog, I should beat that bitch we're she stand.

"Let's get out of here, Ant, it's to much Bitchassness in one setting." I say grabbing his hand, he follows me back to my dorm.

"I can't believe some of the people we fall for." Ant said carrying my box to his car.

"What do you mean?" I say sitting on the stairs outside.

"We both fall for people, like Sean and Charlene, people who kinda play us." He says sitting by me.

"Um, I didn't fall for him" I say now offended. Anthony give me the look that calls my bs.

"Hmph" he says.

"Okay,dam,my ass got played too,I can't hide nothing from  your ass,gosh." We laugh.

"Dam straight." He smiles.

"We gotta change the people talk to."I say nudging Anthony to get up.

"Yeah, sometimes, I think something might be wrong with me." He gets up and we get in his truck.

"No,your too perfect, any girl who doesn't want you is a fool, you can have any girl you want Anthony." I say patting his shoulder.

"I wish, I could." He said kinda cold.

"You can, your amazing." I smile.

"The girl I want doesn't want me in the way I want her." He say getting teary eyed.

"Well, maybe she doesn't see you the way I do,shes plan stupid." His phone suddenly  rings and he looks at it.

"Hey mom, yeah I'm headed there now, I know mom,I'm gonna be careful, I'll hardly be near those people,their in jail mom, yeah Samya is in the car with me, okay, I'll tell her you said hey,and you love her, why you ain't say you love me?, it's too late mom, I'm joking, okay I'll keep her safe, yeah, no not yet,okay I will, mom seriously, no, because that's iilegal, weed isn't a need mom, stop, bye I love you." Anthony says then hangs up.

"Lol, she asked for weed for Johnny didn't she." I smiled.

"Yeah, a dime bag,ol nut." He laughed. I laughed and took off my sweater from thus morning.

"You look great, I can't tell our workouts have been working."He smiles.

"Yes, I lost two sizes,thanks to my amazing personal trainer Anthony." I smile.

"Yes I'm the best." He gloats.

"Gosh, soon, the guys won't be able to stay away from ya girl." I smile.

"They can't already,you just be acting all shy." He smiles.

"Boy please,all them dudes is wack,you the one with all the hoes." I hit him.

"I ain't looking for hoes,I'm looking for ladies."

"I feel ya." I smile as we head to meet up with the crew at the waffle house before we leave town.