Make the most of it

As we enter through the gates, we see a plethora of beautiful mansions, we all park in the sign in area, and get out the car.We are greeted by a younger looking guard with the cutest face.

"Welcome, I am so glad that you are taking part in the wonderful program, LaTech has to offer and, in return, we make sure you live in top comfort while your stay in Allendale Springs,We have supplied you with two six bedroom houses, it will be shared with your primary group,and your specialty group, housing expenses are on us, both homes are fully furnished,and the fridges have been stocked,your monthly allowances allow you to enjoy the fine culture and art this city has to offer when off the clock, you will be given a charge card that will automatically have a limit of 750 a month for the next three months, groceries, will be on us but outside food purchases can be purchased on this card, you scholarships will be a check given to your school for the following year, each year you do this the program perks increase,you are only allowed a max of four years to do this specific program, those who violate the rules are prohibited from completing the program and are not allowed to apply the following year. You rules will be included in your perks package thanks you for your parcipitation." The gaurd read to us on a big envelope. He began to hand us each a big ass duffle bag some were pink and black and some were green and blue.

"Wow Seth your doing good so far, I though we be somewhere missing a kidney." I say in awe.

"Glad to think you think so highly of me Samya."Seth says sarcastically.

"Wait we don't have to get naked do we?" Macedez asks the cute guard.

"No, I don't recall that being a request,from Latech." The guy said looking at Macedez weird.

"See." Seth says doing a mini Harlem shake.

"Okay,um, guys will be staying in house 1953 ,while girls in 1957." The guy says handing us our keys.

"Awe, I won't be with my bookie,I can't be without my bookie." Janet says kissing jarreds cheek. Macedez shoot Janet a funny look

"Awe, I don't know how your going to manage without your man with you." She smiles, Janet shoots a look back.

"Sorry Janet, Single ass Macedez doesn't understand the joy of being with bae." Seth says giving Mazedez a sinister look. She rolls her eyes and hits him on his head.

"When your girlfriend isn't that doll you keep in your closet, behind your suitcase ,then you can talk." Macedez says.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait, how does she know what's in your closet." Anthony says looking at them weird.

"I helped him pack, he paid me a 20 spot,you know."she smiled.

"Yeah man, shes still a good stylist, even though she ain't style that mustache right." Seth says laughing, Macedez hits him.

"Let's get to our places." I say ready to turn in.

"Okay, ladies we will drop y'all off, unpack,and then we will me up at around 10am to go over these rules together, the second group will be coming Monday." Seth said smiling.

"Alright."we all say, it takes us a few minutes to arrive to the homes, they are both by each other so that makes it easy to visit one another.

"Damn we gonna be living large." Anthony said smiling.

"Yeah, we gotta make the most of it." I smile.