what Seth's mouth do?Blab

We enter this tall mansion that is a palace for royalty, it's got fish tanks, flat screens, game systems, board games, the rooms looks lush we got our names on our bedrooms though so no fights will get started, I have a jacuzzi in my room and I ain't telling nobody. The closets have stuff in them for us like a robe,slippers, and our work uniforms, I lay on my bed and nod off to sleep.

Early in the morning at 9am I receive a wake up call from Seth, I get myself up and go into the bathroom and take a bath, and come to find out this shit been filled with bathroom products, that we can take home, goodness. Later on the other guys come to our house to read the rules and open the bags together.

"Okay guys, I been fighting the urge not to open this bag." I say sitting on the couch by the bag that says my name.

"Me and you both, Seth gotta go and be extra and lock them in his room." Anthony says shaking his head

"Okay lets get it poppin." Seth says as he unzip his bag to read the rules.

"Okay guys, here are the rules:

1. No drugs shall be used on sites, at work or at home, that are not medicinal.

2 No fighting and unsatisfactory behavior.

3. No people shall ever be alone with a child or children it should always be two people to one class room.

4. No inappropriate clothing, Macedez .

5. Monitor profanity, while on campass.

6. All reports should be giving at the end of the week to the faculty.

7. No destroying housing,and furniture, this will result in a deduction in monthly allowance and possibly a fine." Seth closes the letter, and starts digging into the bag. We all got report sheets, a booklet on reporting suspicious behavior, and our lesson plans, the rest of the bag alone made this whole program even cooler, inside they included beats by dre, gift cards and lists of great dining places, makeup for the girls from M.A.C and Clinique face products, Shea Moisture hair products, a watch from G-shot, a small pair of earrings, some nikes gift cards, tickets to a local amusement park, and other cool little stuff.

"Hey guys, lets go to the mall here, I wanna see what's poppin." Seth says getting up, I'm a little nervous about moving about in allendale,but I can't let fear stop me from living life. I gotta live and be happy. We all get up and head to the mall, to do what ever, as soon as we hit the mall, Seth hits the ice skating rink, and pretty much leaves us all. Jarred and Anthony stay together and go to some footlocker, we all head to forever 21.

"Girl, this lace dress would look sexy on you and red is your color." Janet says to me.

"I don't know it's a bit revealing." I say.

"Yeah, she doesn't wanna give Anthony a heart attack." Macedez and Janet laugh.

"Why would he have a heart attack, you act like we still got something going on, We to stay friends." I say getting a little hot.

"No honey, you decided." Janet says. Macedez nods.

"Wait, what do you mean, how do you know this." I say mad.

"Well, I can't say." Macedez.

"Yeah, me neither." Janet says looking at a tide crop top.

"Seth told you something,he's the only one possible. " I say.

"No, I'm not outing no one." Janet says.

"Yeah, what Seth told us, about Anthony still having feelings for you, its none of my business, that why I told Seth I'm staying out of it." Macedez says them puts her hands to her mouth.

"Damn, you just like Seth big mouth ass." Janet says rolling her eyes.

"My bad, you know keeping secrets gives me gas anyway." Macedez say walking behind Janet.

"Why didn't you guys tell me ?" I ask them.

"We thought you knew, and just was kinda, avoiding him, because you were scared of that old high school drama happening again." Janet said.