Home Again ?

The crew decided to depart to Allendale this Friday the day after finals and the day we all move out I decide to meet up with Anthony to have lunch on campus.

"Hey tony,what's up." I smiled and gave him a hug. I see a few girls in the food court roll their eyes in disgust. I ignore them because I'm used to it, they should know that me and him aren't an item,because I don't want him in that way,he's hot don't get me wrong his little accent (Haitian/Afro Cuban born in Cuba) and dimples is something any girl would be crazy not to think he isnt cute but I'm just looking for something different. Someone who isn't in my group of friends is more ideal. Luckily Anthony isn't trying to ruin our fantastic friendship. Anthony knows our history together has caused nothing but trouble. I'm just chilling and having fun. My goal is to continue in my healthy lifestyle after dropping 150 pounds I feel great even though I'm still not at my goal weight but i still enjoy my extra curves, I'm still cute no matter what.

"So Samya, you ready to come back home." He says taking a bite of his sandwhich.

"Nope, I still don't feel confident about this,but I can't let fear stop me." I smile.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go back either,but I decided yesterday that I can't let a scattered few determine how I feel about the youth I still want to do good by the little kids you know." He smiles flashing his dimples.

"Yeah I was shocked you were down, after what happened I thought you'd never come back." I say picking through my panini.

" I sometimes have nightmares about what happened and what could of happened if you hadn't of came in time with you and your mother and brother. I couldn't believe how much hatred someone could have towards someone they barely knew." He said rubbing the old burn mark as my flesh crawled thinking of that night, I remembered the tears that laid in his eyes as he screamed for help, and I start to get teary-eyed.

"Anthony, don't worry we got each other,just like we did then we do now." I say smiling.

"Yeah,your right plus I wanna go to catch up with Jamal since he's coming with us this summer from cali,you know Seth can't wait to link up with his old staring battle buddy." Anthony says smiling.

"Oh no the stupid battles begin,how will I survive this summer." I smile.

"Jamal is thinking about transferring here." Anthony said smiling.

"Why, no one is messing with him are they." I say worried about Jamal, I was a Tom boy growing up and Amthony ,Seth,and Jamal we're my best friends. Seth moved with his parents because his parents wanted to start their business here cause comercial property was cheaper when we were eight, Jamal left because his mom got married, and Anthony left after the incident and moved in the same sound as seth,I later came to go to college on a schlarship in chior. The pack was back in the act, sadly without jamal.

"Several reasons, Misses the crew, found out they don't make gumbo in the cafeteria, he doesn't like the overall atmosphere,and their lab sucks." Anthony said.

"Awww, I wanna be sad,but I miss him,so he might as well start packing them back, and fill that gas tank up." I say just as Sean Richards ignorant ass walks up.