Chapter 23

I finally drive up to the block, i park my car into an empty house. i get off as i look around the neighborhood to see what was going on. "Y/N!" i hear someone scream my name, it was coming from behind an abandoned house. i drop my flashlight, then jumping over the fence. i look around as i gasp not believing what im seeing. Camila was tied up, she had something in her mouth so she wouldn't call for help. thank god i heard her. her hands were tied up behind the chair. "Camila oh my god, who did this to you.." i put my hand over my mouth still shocked. Camila moves around trying to untie herself, she starts to tear up while mumbling. "help please."

i walk up to her slowly as i hear a voice
"you help her and you'll die." as I'm about to untie her i slowly walk back. I didn't want to end up dead. "please y/n" Camila mumbles as she starts sobbing. I mouth at her "I'm sorry."

I look around trying to find help, I hear a loud noise, as i turn back to see camila she was gone. nothing was left of her. i bring my hand up to my mouth feeling the tears come in. i run back to the fence, jumping out and running back to my car. i drive back to my place texting normani

Y: NORMANI SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAMILA !1!1!

N: .. :) hey it's lauren,, normani can't answer right now.

I furrow my eyebrows at my phone, i finally get to my house i run inside plopping on my couch I sigh, I should have helped Camila, I'm such a bad person ugh.

i go upstairs to take a quick shower, i close the door behind me, quickly stripping my clothes off,, i turn on the water. i rub my skin with some soap then washing my hair with some conditioner. as I'm washing my hair i hear a glass break in the kitchen. i wrap my towel on my quickly before running downstairs. the window was broken, and a small red note landed in the sink.

it read;

WATCH OUT :) 
you're next.

i throw the small piece of paper into my kitchen drawer so i can show normani tomorrow, i then go back upstairs to change into some clothes. i look in the drawer, i finally find some comfortable clothes, i plop down my towel before i start putting on my shirt and my pants. while I'm getting dressed i see my closet opening a bit. i turn my head quick, i slowly walk up to my closet opening it but there was nothing. i shrug my shoulders then finishing getting dressed. i lay down staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened to Camila, what if someone did kill her i could never see her again and what was lauren doing with normani? i thought they didn't talk that much.

something odd was happening,

++
updating tomorrow 🌸 goodnight ((it'll be longer))