Chapter 20

Everyone was asleep and it was 1:20, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Camila and Lauren's kiss, and I couldn't stop thinking about what Camila used to say to me and how she used to call me baby and all of those cute nicknames. as I was in my thoughts I heard a soft knock on the door. I look over to see if Dinah woke up but she was still sound asleep on the other bed. I get up as I walk downstairs to open the door. I open the door slowly to see Camila with a slight smile with some flowers.

"forgive me y/n, I'm such a fuckup and I couldn't stop thinking about you." Camila looks down. "Camila I-I can't forgive you..even if I'm madly in love with you I just can't." i look at Camila as I saw her tearing up a bit. "I'm really sorry Cami-". "just forget it" Camila stops me as she drops the flowers. I slowly close the door. I then slide down the door with my palms on my face.
"fuck" I whisper to myself as I start to tear up. "I'm such a fucking stupid ass"
I keep my palms on my face as I cry.
I then hear footsteps coming downstairs. "y/n.." I hear Dinah's soft voice say. I get up as I run to Dinah putting my arms around her neck. "I-I fucked everything up with Camila" I start to cry again on Dinah's shoulders
as I felt her rub my back. "it's gonna be okay y/n" I pull away as Dinah puts a strand of my hair behind my ear, "listen you don't need Camila to be happy okay?" Dinah softly smiles.
I nod wiping my tears away.

-next morning :)-

I check my phone as I see a whole bunch of texts of Camila..

C: I fucked up please forgive me.
C: 2:30 and I can't stop thinking about you
C: baby..
C: I don't wanna lose you.
C: you mean the world to me y/n.
C: 6:00 and still thinking about you and always will be.
C: I love you.

I sigh as I turn off my phone and slide it in my pocket, I go downstairs to see Dinah and normani sitting down waiting for me. "Good morning sleepy head." Dinah says giggling a bit.
"Morning" I say back with a smile, then I sit down next to normani to eat.
"why are your eyes red y/n" normani asks worriedly. "I don't know" I fake a smile trying to get away with it. normani places a soft kiss on my forehead "I know what happened yesterday night y/n, it's gonna be okay." I hug normani with a smile.

I finish eating as i leave the house to get some fresh air. I reach the park as i go on the swings. I look around as I see a familiar person. "is that.." I see Camila with her little sister sofi.
"come on sofi" I hear Camila's voice get closer. Camila turns around as our eyes interlock. we stare at each other for about 1 minute. "let's go play in the slide sofi" Camila breaks the awkward eye contact as she turns away to walk to the slide with sofi. "Camila.." I say softly. Camila turns around. "Yes y/n.."
"I-I m-" I get interrupted by the green eyed girls voice. "babe there you are" lauren then kisses Camila. after the kiss Camila looks at me as she looks down, I get up from the swings walking back home

I fucking knew she would say yes to that little fuck girl, I never trusted her.

I finally get back home. I lay down on the couch, I bite my lip in frustration.
"you're home?" I hear Dinah say from the kitchen. "yeah.." I reply back to her.
"everything okay..?" Dinah pops her head out the kitchen to look at me. "yeah I just saw Camila.. with lauren"
I look at the tv trying to hold back my tears. "she's not worth it."

((get what I did there ;;) buy reflection on iTunes))

"yeah I know." I keep my eyes on the tv as I watch orange is the new black.
"Dinah hurry up in there so we can watch orange is the new black together" I giggle as I yell to Dinah.
"I'm going, don't rush me dork" Dinah laughs as she yells back to me.

I'm gonna try to get Camila off my mind, I just don't know what I'm gonna go because I'm still in love with Dinah but she's dating this guy Shawn.

+++
:)) oooooo,, anyway please vote because I had to rewrite this 3 times since my phone kept freezing and restarting and it didn't save in drafts so 💟,, but whatcha think might happen next?