Chapter 19

Okay now I lost my shit.
"Camila you kissed lauren?!" i say furiously. "she leaned in!" Camila says trying to get herself out of it. "don't come up with excuses, you kissed her two times, when you were at the club and just now. really mila?" i cross my arms looking at normani who was on her phone minding her own business.
"I'm sorry.." Camila looks down then back up at me. "so do you like her more.." i look at Camila as I gulp.
"i don't know,, but she really likes me.." I shake my head as I look down.
"I'm gonna go home with normani, cause I need to think this through bye camila." I get my stuff as I leave with mani.

I sit in the passenger seat as I stare out the window throughout the ride.
"are you gonna forgive her?" normani asks me as she keeps her eyes on the road. "I don't know, cause she's gonna keep seeing her." i sigh as i put on music. earned it was on. I smile remembering when me and Camila had a little session in my house when she came to talk to me which was a long time ago. "hellooo" normani waves her hand in front of my face. "oh sorry" I giggle. "I have to tell you something y/n.." normani looks down as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "go ahead tell me,"

"well after you got in a fight with Dinah, dinah wanted to stay at my place so she's here.." i bring my palm to my face as I shake my head. "oh god, just great, whatever anything is better than being over there." I open the car door, getting out then walking to the porch. Normani opens the door, I walk in to Dinah watching Netflix 'orange is the new black'

"hey I'm here Dinah" normani smiles at Dinah after she turns around with a pale face. "h-hi." I say softly kinda red, it's been weeks since I've seen her.
there was so many memories running through my mind right now.
"Hey Y/N.." Dinah slightly smiles as she turns around to break the awkward eye contact. I go upstairs to normani's room which had 2 beds. "just take that bed" Normani smiles at me. i put my stuff down before going downstairs where Dinah is.

"hey everything okay?" I ask Dinah since I saw her a bit shocked. "yeah how are you and Camila?" Dinah asks me which sent me some weird vibes.
"not good, she kissed this girl by the name lauren two times while we were a thing." I say looking down then looking back up. "oh yeah lauren jauregui, she's a fuckboy but in a girl version" Dinah laughs. oh god I missed her laughs.
"yeah are you doing good" I ask her with a smile. "yeah I met this guy named Shawn, and we've been going out"

wow well there goes my heart, she just moved on.. like that. I miss her so much holy shit.

"oh." i give her a fake smile. "everything okay y/n.." Dinah removes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear. I blush a bit then look down.
"yeah it's just you moved on so fast.."
"well you have c-" before she finished I couldn't help but smash my lips onto hers,, I missed her lips so much. our lips move in sync for like 3 minutes. we pull apart for air. "woah, I'm sorry Dinah I-" I gulp as Dinah laughs
"it's fine, I missed your lips" Dinah smiles pulling me in for a hug. I hug her tightly.
fuck I missed her

our hug got interrupted by my phone, I received a text from Camila.

C: please come back y/n, I know I fucked up with lauren it's just she leaned in and I don't know, please answer and forgive me.

Y: I can't fucking forgive you.

C: did you forget that I'm a fucking criminal?

what the fuck does that mean?!
oh god.

I go around social media a bit just to get my mind off of what Camila just texted me when I got a text from lauren once again..

L: what do you think Camila would say if I asked her out ? 😊

Y: you're gonna ask her out ?!
don't you dare.

L: I mean we are criminal partners,, so she would probably say yes :)

Y: just fucking have her, she probably likes you more so fuck it.

well now Camila is probably gonna say yes to lauren then fucking kill me maybe,, and now I miss Dinah so much but she's with this Shawn guy what the fuck.