Chapter 9: My Head Hurts

I woke up with 15 calls from Caleb and 67 texts.

"Oh my God," I breathed and jumped out of my bed. Aspen's arm fell off me.

Wait, Aspen's arm? And no, not my bed. That wasn't my bed that I was just in and it wasn't my room. It reminded me of Caleb's room, except this room was painted a dark green instead of black like Caleb's.

I slowly turned around. Aspen was lying in the bed. His leg stretched off the bed and revealed that he was only wearing boxers. My pajamas only consisted of a large blue shirt, and my dress was clasped on the ground. What the hell had happened? Why was I in Aspen's room? Most importantly why was I in his bed without any pants on?

I dialed Caleb's number immediately. Forget the fact that my head was pounding and I was just sleeping in the same bed as Aspen, Caleb obviously needed something.

"Where the hell are you Isabella?" Caleb shouted from the other end of the phone. I held it an inch away from me because he shouted so loudly.

I glanced at Aspen who was still sleeping. Caleb couldn't know where I was. "Um, why?"

"Why? Seriously Ella. You told me that you were going to come over here last night and then you just never showed up. Do you know how worried I was? El, you were drunk and upset. Who knows what could've happened to you?" Caleb sounded worried, and he should've been. Hearing the explanation did allow for some freaking out. "So, where the hell are you?"

"I stayed the night at Quinn's," I lied. If he knew that I had stayed at Aspen's house he would get even more furious.

"Now you're going to lie to me, Ella? Don't you think I've called her already? I'm going to ask you this one more time. Where are you?"

"Aspen's," I whispered.

The phone was quiet, too quiet. "Caleb?" I squeaked.

"I'm here, and I'm coming to get you." I heard some falling from his side of the phone. He was obviously getting ready to come.

"No, Caleb. Don't do that. I'll have Aspen drive me home right now." If he came and got me it just would've gotten ugly between Aspen and him. I didn't think that my hangover would have beeb able to handle that kind of drama.

Caleb didn't say anything for a while. "Fine," he sighed. "But I'm meeting you at your house so I know you're actually coming home."

"Okay, that's fair. I'll be home in about 20 minutes," I said, but Caleb had already hung up the phone. Surely, he was already on his way to my house.

"Leaving me already?" Aspen's voice was husky. I looked over to find him in a daze from just waking up. A smirk rested on his lips.

"Did we do anything last night?" I pointed at the bed.

"You mean, you don't remember me rocking your world?" He winked at me and jumped up out of bed.

"Oh God," I sighed and scrunched into a ball onto the bed. How could I have had sex with Aspen? I was virgin! Now, I had sex and I didn't even remember it. What kind of person was I? It made me feel like Sam, and I hated myself for that.

Seeing my panicked look, Aspen laughed. "I'm joking, Branson." He pulled on some darks jeans from his dresser. "You were drunk so I let you sleep in my bed. When I went to leave you asked me to stay." He shrugged. "We just cuddled."

"How did I get into this?" I pointed at my lame excuse of a nightgown.

"Oh, well, that was interesting." He smiled, clearly reminiscing the moment. "You refused to get out of your dress, so I had to pull you out of it."