I ran downstairs and shook hayes. "Hayes!" I shook him.

"Hmm" he moaned.

"Where's Alex and Arionza!?" I yelled.

"Their with mom" he said and layed his head on danni-grace stomach.

I sighed and stop panicking. Those two are my everything. Just like Cameron was. They are a part of him.

"Okay" I sighed and the door opened.

"Hey" mom said.

"Hi mom" I said and she gave me Alex and Arizona

"Oh guys I've missed you so much" I pulled them to a hug.

"Aw you love your kids don't you?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"There my everything. I love them" I said and mom Smiled.

"Come on sky, it's time for your bedtime" mom said.

"Okay. Night Jessica"

"Night skylynn"

They went upstairs and so did I. I put Alex and Arionza back in their crib. I smiled and kissed their forheads.

I plopped on the bed. I can't get over Cameron. But I love my kids. They are a part of him. Maybe im just not over Cameron maybe he's was meant to be.

I teared up and Wiped the tears. I layed on my right to see my beautiful kids. And I fell asleep.

It was 3 In the morning and woke up hearing someone Crying.

I groaned and pulled the blankets from off of me. It came from The hallway bathroom.

I knocked on it. "Who.. is.. it?" I heard a girl voice gasping. I knew it was Danni-Grace.

"Uh.. it's Jessica" I said to the door and she opened it.

"Did I wake you?" She sniffed mucous building up in her nose.

I scratched the back of my head Awkwardly.

"Kinda.."

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." She sniffed.

"Your okay, do you want to talk about it?" I questioned she nod her head.

"Come on lets talk in my room" she smiled and she cut the light off and came into my room.

She sat on my bed and I sat with her criss crossed layed against my head board.

I tapped her hand. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Well... My aunt wants me to stop... seeing Hayes. She thinks he a bad influence on me." I sighed.

"Why?" I asked her

"Cause I be past my curfew.. ALOT, we'll go to parties, and will just go to some places and never have our phone's on so nobody will bother us"

Hayes really loves this girl. They've been together since they were 14. That's two years. I like her. She's nice, shes not controllve, and loves Hayes as much as he does.

"I see her point. Im not taking her side or anything, it's just that she loves you and doesn't won't you to get hurt by Hayes"

She nodded. "I know I love Hayes. I really do. But I hurted him alot. He's my everything and I love him"

"Aww you really love my little brother. Don't you?"

"Yeah I really do. We've been together since we were 14. that's nothing but two years but its like we've knewed each other our whole lives." She smiled.

I smiled at her. "Danni, it's going to alright. You and Hayes are really strong together" she smiled at me and hugged me.

"I'm glad that your going to be my future-Sister-In-law" she said over my shoulder and I laughed.

"Yeah" and we pulled apart.

"I have to ask you something Jessica?"

"Yeah. Shoot"

"Why aren't you with Cam?" She questioned me.

I sighed. "He cheated on me. And I never forgave him. But he cheated on me. " I said and she nodded.

"I know how you feel. Dylan cheated on me." She said looking down.

"can...I hear the story of The slutty Dylan" I smiled and she giggled.

"Hayes told you that he was slutty didn't he?" She smiled

"Yeah.. I was going to name Arizona Dylan and he said no"

"Okay I'll tell you the story" she smiled and I listened.

She told me about She knewed dylan. And how they became a couple and how He became slutty.

"Wow"

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Well. Im getting tired" I yawned and she giggled.

"Yeah im going back to bed with Hayes" She yawned.

She got up and walked to the door. She opened it.

"Thanks Jessica" she smiled.

"Your welcome" I said and she shut the door behind him.

^^Danni-Graces POV^^

I crawled back into the bed with Hayes.

"Mm.. babe" He said moaning.

"Yeah"

"Where you crying?" He asked me

"Kinda?"

"Why were you crying?"

I couldn't tell Hayes that I was crying because my aunt doesn't want me to be with him again.

"N..nothing," I said, putting my head on the pillow.

"Okay" he sighed and we spooned.

I teared up. I knew if I told him, it would break him.

"Babe?" Hayes questioned

"Yeah?" I turned around to him

"I love you" Hayes kissed me and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and he kiss me some more.

"Hayes" I said between a kiss

But he said nothing back. He kept kissing until he went to my neck.

"Hayes!?, not here your mom is here" I said and then he sucked my neck, making sure I have a bruise on it.

"Hayes, my neck?!" I whispered yelled to him.

Then he pulled me on top of him and I kissed him back. I tralied kisses down his body.

"Mmm... I don't think they'll wake up." I smirked and he smirked at me.

"Just be quiet and they won't no nothing" hayes smirked.

I should told hayes what happened to me when I was crying. But I wanted to make it last before my aunt band me to not see him again

A/N

If you don't know who Dylan is or Danni-Grace, it's in my books. It's called Love triangle.  So if you don't then you can look at my publish books and find it.