Wait What Happen?

Start from the beginning

Tori sat up smiling. "I'll open mine first."

She opened it staring at for a while. She looked to the right and to the left before looking up. Her face was covered in anger.

"Vanessa what is this?" She asked pulling the one picture out. We all gasped. My eyes widened.

"What the hell Xavion?" Mom screamed.

There in the picture was Xavion kissing Vanessa with his arm wrapped around her waist.

Vanessa eyes widened. "I....I can explain."

Tori lifted her hand up. "I don't want to hear that. We'll talk later. Now Jesus explain this." She asked pulling out another picture. It was of Jesus Jr. He had a gun pulled out over top of some man.

Jesus shrugged. "Yall was bound to find out anyway. I'm a hitman."

Tori gasped standing up. Tears slowly slid down her face. "I can't even look at you guys. Yall are suppose to tell me anything. I'll be upstairs."

Their dad stood up staring at them both shaking his head. "I'm disappointed in you guys." He said before walking up the steps to comfort Tori.

We all looked over to Vanessa who was now bawling on the ground with her head in her hands. Xavion looked like he wanted to go to her but something was holding her back.

Marie bit her lip before slowly opening her folder. Her jaw dropped before dropping the folder. Uncle Corbin picked it up before growling.

"What the hell is this?" He yelled turning the pictures over.

I had to look away because it was took much. The first picture was a picture of Kendrick holding Marissa up in a choke hold and she was crying.  The second was Malinda kissing some girl. She looks familiar I seen her at the party.

"You was letting that nigga hit you and you ain't tell me?" Corbin screamed pulling Marissa up.

She started crying. "I'm sorry Daddy."

He pushed her before turning to Malinda who was crying too. It looked like his anger only got worse. "And you. Your disgusting ass know how I felt about gay people."

She sobbed. "Dad please."

Mom stood up offended. "How do you feel about gay people?" Daddy tried holding her back.

Corbin looked at her angry. "Get the fuck out of my face before I slap you Xavia." He growled.

Marie stood up between them wiping her tears. "Corbin! I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to stop."

He looked at her before grabbing her hand and picking CJ up. "I'm leaving this shithole before I do something I regret."

He pulled Aunt Marie out the front door before slamming it close. Now Vanessa, Marissa, and Malinda were all crying. I wanted to comfort them but it felt like my body wouldn't leave.

Mom looked at the twins and I worried that we was hiding some more stuff before opening it. Xena looked terrified. Mom immediately started crying. Her eyes went right to Xena before sobbing some more. Daddy leaned over reading the paper before her eyes watered.

"Xena what happen?" My mom managed to ask.

I got up taking the paper from her reading it. Abortion? I stared at it for a while feeling tears slide down my face.

Xena took a couple breaths. "I started getting molested when I was thirteen. He would touch me and mess with me kissing me and saying I was his until I turned fifteen." She bit her lip before she started crying. "He raped me mommy. He raped me and got me pregnant. I didn't want y'all to hate me. Rylia & I saved up enough money and I got an abortion. The baby would've been six."

My heart broke seeing my sister so broken. I've never seen my sister cry so it broke me to see her so hurt.

My Mom's sobs only got louder. "Why didn't you tell me baby?" She asked.

Xena eyes turned red. "Why would I have told you? Would that would of kept you from going on all them tours leaving me behind?"

Xavion walked over to her engulfing her into a hug. She sobbed into his arms collapsing. He held her up.

"Who did it sis?" He managed to ask through his own tears.

She bit her lip before crying harder. "Uncle Alex."

Mom's face told it all. She stood up holding her chest screaming. Becca carried her taking her out the house.

Our Uncle Alex did this? I bit my lip to keep from sobbing. I ran out the house with my things in my hand before getting into my car and pulling off.

I stopped in front off a park before parking the car. I sat there before I started screaming. I punched my car as the tears fell down my face. Everyone has either lied to me or hid some shit from me. There was no loyalty in this family. I don't know if anything will ever be the same anymore.

Forgive me if your angry. Let me know how you feel. I teared up a little on this chapter.

Uncle Alex was from the first book. He was one of Xavia's many brothers that wasn't okay with her being a lesbian. He punched her in one of the chapters.

Next update will be soon.