Chapter 2

the next morning I was awoken by mikey knocking on greatest door asking if we wanted coffee.

"err yeah okay mikey" gerard called back and turned towards me "you frank?" he asked me.

"ermm, yeah why not" I mumbled.

I went down the stairs after gerard hearing coffee mugs being placed on the table. we grabbed a cu each and sat down at the table that was practically glowing from the Saturday morning sun.

"so were you two watching romance films or making out last night?" mikey chuckled.

"god knows what we were watching last night, I fell asleep!" I replied to mikeys question that seemed like more of a statement than a question, not knowing if I even wanted to here what gerard was going to come up with.

he was sitting opposite me at the table, his beautiful eyes darting across the room from me to outside the window.

what was on his mind?

gerard got up from the table and ran a finger through is jetblack hair while he walked over to the voicemail machine.....it was a message from gerard and mikeys mum saying

"hello boys, I hope you're behaving! I've been on a night shift all night with franks mum! one of our patients has had a heartattack and we've had to go to hospital, I dropped some of frankies clothes off in the porch, he will be staying with you until we get back! love you geebear take care now sweetie"

I got up and followed gerard to the porch, he turned to me

"right then, I guess we better find a place for you to sleep" he stated and picked up my stuff and marched up the stairs onto the landing area.

"errm, well mikeys got Alicia staying over. you can't really sleep in the bath" and at that he chuckled to himself.

how I love his laugh.

"what about your mums room?" I ask quietly

"well....it seems abit creepy, y'know?" he stuttered "what about my room? I have a matress you can sleep on" he blushed and with that we started making a mini bed in Gerards room.

that night I was alone in gerards room while mikey was watching TV with Alicia in the sitting room and gerard was taking a shower, I remembered that gerard raced upstairs for some strange reason. I looked around the room looking for a sign to put my mind at ease. I found myself searching through his stuff on his desk when i found some drawings.....

they were of me. the face the eyes the piercing, it could'nt have been anyone else. "well this is kinda creepy" i wispered to myself.

i wanted to clear my head and think about everything so i went in the backyard and sat down on the patio.

"hes straight. even if he was gay why would he like me?!" i thought. after spending about an hour and ahalf freezing by butt off sitting on the concrete i went back inside to find alicia sitting at the table looking worriedly at the kitchen doorway.

"are you okay?" i asked her. she sun round instantly and told me to be quiet.

"im fine, mikey went into gerards room to get a horror movie when gerard walked in.....they've been fighting ever since!" she wispered, her eyes all glossy and scared.

it was kind of obvious they were fighting, you could hear they're voices rising and dropping.

"how can i believe you?! you've been acting strange ever since we got out of school on friday!" i heard mikey scream as he ran down the stairs and out the door with alicia traling after him leaving me and a crying gerard alone.

he stumbled down the stairs and flung himself onto the sofa. i gave him my coffee and sat down next to him.

"thanks frank" he wispered to me softly with love and passion in his beautiful eyes.

"its no problem........a-are you okay?" i asked instantly regretting opening my mouth.

"im fine, its just a misunderstanding between me and mikes" he stuttered.

"oh, yeah, okay" i mumbled back to the beautiful man beside me crying salty tears running down his paper white face, he turned to face me.

"no frank, its not. i just want you to know that what ever happens in the next few days you will always be my first priority and i have good reasons. you just have to trust me" he blurted out in one breath

"i...gerard, you......what?" i said trying to add every word he just said up in my mind

"trust me" and at those words he crashed his lips on mine sending sparks through his body. gerard got up and locked himself in his room.

i sat on the sofa and tears started coming to my eyes at the thought of whats going to happen soon......too soon. i got up and walked towards the kitchen when i walked past the stairs and heard crying, gerard crying. i paused and pictured him crying then shook my head and mentally facepalmed myself for even thinking of it.......in a way he looked slightly adorable.

no frank hes in pain....this is no time for your teenage hormones...

i hear the door open and see mikey and alicia walk through the door and i run at them bear hugging them wiping my tears from my eyes. Mikey seemed slightly glad to see me, yet not......a strange face ive never seen mikey pull.

"do you guys want a coffee" i call looking over my shoulder as i walk into the kitchen.

"yeah please!" mikey answers while sitting on the sofa.

i hear gerard sneak down the stairs and stop at the bottom to stare at mikey. i look at him for a split second and his eyes are red and puffy and his cheeks red.

he walks into the room and sits at the table. i turn to face him handing him his coffee, the redness on his cheeks spreads arounf his face. i have never seen anyone so red in my entire stupidly pointless life.

gerard laughs nervously at me and sips his coffee.

"well...err...im going to go to bed" i exclaim, but he just ignores me.

i jump into my matress by gerards wooden bed and see his phone lying there flahing at me to read whatever is behind that blank screen.

i pick up the phone instantly and also regret my decision just as easily.