Chapter 8

it was finally friday! last night me and gerard agreed to bunk of school to get to know eachother more.

we all drove to school in our uniforms and made our way up to the school doors.

"shit, i forgot my locker keys!" gerard shreiked

"put your stuff in franks locker" mikey suggested

"i cant, that might give us away!" he replied.

"im genna go back and get them!" and he pulled me with him as we went back to the car.

he started giggling

"whats so funny?" i asked.

"nothing, i was just thinking about the amount of beating up sessions we've just missed today...they're genna be so pissed" he chuckled

"yeah!" i agreed and he started up the car.

we were driving down a road that i'd never seen before

"where are we and where are we going?" i asked him in a concerned tone

"my favourite place to go as a boy growing up" he smiled.

he parked up in a dull carpark and we got out of the car.

he held my hand and led me up a small hill with a beautiful tree at the top. when we got to the top he sat down on the grass with his back against the tree and opened his legs letting me slip inbetween them and lean with my back againts his torso and his legs over mine, trapping me in a gerard cell that i was happy to be in.

"ive never been so happy" he exclaimed

"me either"

"you really do complete me frank" he smiled.

"yeah, i feel safe around you" i told him.

"but we've got to be careful frank! i mean it, we really cant get caught! i cant live without you, and that would make prison so hard!" he cried.

"i know baby, we wont. no one will find us here" i wispered.

and sure enough no one did. we were making out in the church yard all afternoon. leaving the dirty parts until tonight obviously

we got home and mikey and ray were waiting for us.

"where have you been?" mikey said examining out grass stained clothes while taking our coats to hang up.

"chill lil bro" gerard said

"chill? i have been taking shit for you all day!" mikey screamed.

"what did they do" gerard asked his body tensing up with anger

"they didnt do anything to me. they just said comments behind my back, they even threatened to set the fro on fire" he stated.

"what?!" i said before thinking

"you cant just take the day off" mikey told us while ray stood there looking sympathetic for us.

we went to our room and cuddled all night while watching films