Chapter 9

Me and gerard, my boyfriend of 8 weeks, were on the sofa sucking eachothers faces off and giving eachother hard ons, when we were disturbed by a knock at the door. we got up and answered it when a heavily pregnant lindsey stormed through the door.

what could she possibly want?

"i-ive came here to, to ask you a big favour.." she mumbled sadly

"what do you want lindsey?" gerard asked sounding really pissed off.

"i was wondering if you had a spare room i could sleep in for a while until i get a place" she stuttered sounding slightly scared.

"why?" i asked her

"my mums new boyfriend kicked me out" she sniffed.

i looked at gerard to say that i didnt mind but its not the best idea. he gave me the same look back.

"okay, we have a spare room" and he told her to get her stuff from out of the car.

when she was out of earshot he grabbed my waist saying

"baby, now we can rub it in her face that i've got you and were happy" he winked at me and laughed.

"great" i beamed and he kissed my lips and deepened the kiss.

lindsey walked in with her bags.

"up the stairs, turn right and its the last room on the left"

she nodded. luckily its the opposite side of the house to our room...but you could hear me and gerards moans from 6 blocks away...haha. it had to be said, he has a great sized dick..and its all mine....

anyways, god frank. dirty boy.

she went up the stairs and gerard instantly pushed me up against the wall kissing me deeply while i was trying to control other body parts, dayum hes mighty fine.

"so where were we" he moaned and smiled into the kiss.

"i dont know, where were you going" i said in what i hoped was a suductive voice. well it must have been as gerard growled and ran his hands through my hair and tugged on my lip-ring making us both moan. i could feel his bulge digging into mine which turned me on majorly.

"frank, uhh, uh, i wanna fuck you, uh" he wispered moaning in my ear.

"fuck me, uuhh" i moaned back at him

i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, my hard on digging into his stomach, and he put his hands on my ass squeezing it as he carried me up the stairs.

he dropped me on the bed, both of us panting. he took his top of and then ripped mine off and started kissing my jawline making me moan. he started kissing and sucking my chest and he slowly got to my hard on.

he undid my belt buckle and stripped me and himself down to our boxers. he ripped my boxers off with his teeth and fiddled with dick making me moan in pleasure. his lips touched it and i moaned loudly. before i knew it he was deep throating it and i was moaning his name loudly.

he got off me, ripped off his boxers and turned me onto my knees. soon my hands were holding onto the bedsheets and his hands were on my hips pushing and pulling me away and to his body. he was moaning my name, which turned me on. i was moaning his name which turned him on. i couldnt do it, this was all too hot to take on, i ejaculated all over the bed minutes after he started going as fast as he could and as deep as he could. after that he ejaculated inside me aswell.

i collapsed on my front on the bed and gerard layed ontop of my panting my name. he pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep.