chapter 3

i sat on my matress and stared at the screen tears streaming down my face like my heart had just been sliced in half.

lindsey.

he had been texting lindsey....but not normal texting, flirting. compliments. cheeky comments and even stuff i dont wanna ever read again.

i feel like someones cut me open and shuved my guts down my throat. never had i been this sad. it became so obvious to me that hes playing mind games on me because im younger than him and he thinks its funny. i didnt want to think about it, but i didn't think about what he told me downstairs on the sofa earlier either.

i threw the phone back onto the bed at the sound of footsteps creeping up the stairs. i rolled over facing to wall leaving my back to face gerards bed. the door swung open and that amazing figure walk in and sit on his bed making the matress springs make a strange noise.

"frankie?" he said quietly. i grunted back at him to let him know im awake but not willing to talk.

"frank, come here" he ordered softly, patting his bed. i got up and sat on the edge of his bed wiping the tears still falling like a waterfall down my cheeks. he shuffled up next to me.

this moment didn't need words. it would have been the best moment of my life if I wouldn't have read those messages moments beforehand.

he wrapped his skinny arms around my waist and once again our lips were colliding against eachother. gerard pushed me down onto his bed and ran his fingers over my torso and around my back.

I really couldn't help myself...

he tugged at my lip ring which made me moan his name. everywhere his hands touched my body my senses exploded, so it didn't help when his bulge rubbed against my crotch.

he put his hands on my waist and moved me so I was laying my head on his pillow and climbed ontop of me. he leaned in and kissed me deepening the kiss instantly, he pulled his waist away from mine and then crashed our pelvis's together and then pulled away, then crashed our bodies together again making him so irisistable and so more-ish.

all I could think about was gerard. I had him here ontop of me crashing out bulges together moaning my name. why?. after a while he changed the way his hips were moving, he was moving his hips up and down my lower body making our bulges rub against eachother which had us practically screaming eachothers names.

still making contact he ripped off my top and shortly after slipped his off and they joined eachother on the floor.

he undid my belt buckle and slid my jeans off looking at me smirking the most adorable suductive smile I have ever seen. he ripped off my pants with his teeth and was instantly giving me a bj. my hands were clinging on the bed sheets and I was moaning gerards name. it felt so good, so fucking good yet wrong as I have every reason to be mad at him......