Chapter 13: Under His Surveillance

Amy stood before Christian in his office, her heart thumping frantically with her sudden nerves as he fitted her with her new holter monitor. Despite the changes going on inside her body, outwardly, she remained steadfast. Her shoulders slumped in defeat as she exuded a weary sigh. "So I'm stuck with this thing for three whole days, huh?"

"Three days, seventy-two hours, my dear." He replied, clipping a string of electrodes to each of the six round probes on her chest.

"Joy..." She said flatly, staring at the back wall and trying not to think about his fingers grazing her heated skin.

Well, it could be worse. She could be stark naked, but at the moment, she was fortunate to be back in normal clothes again, in her own clothes. It was all thanks to Courtney, who -- she wasn't surprised -- freaked out when she heard where she had spent the past few days and why. Now that she thought about it, she probably should have had Christian call her and give her a head's up the moment she woke up. Too late for that now. The important thing was, all was forgiven.

Christian paused to narrow his eyes at her choice of words. "For someone with such an enormous medical fetish, I will take that as feigned sarcasm. There's no sense in denying it..." Her pussy clenched and throbbed as his gaze traveled further down her body. "I know there's a special little part of you that will enjoy wearing this."

She whimpered, the wetness increasing between her legs, a blush rising up in her cheeks. Seeing her reaction but clearly expecting it, his eyes lit up and his lips slowly curled into a wicked grin.

Fuck. Was it that obvious? Damn it! Damn him to hell! He could read her like a fucking book.

She fidgeted a little, her shoulders slumping in defeat as he snapped the final electrode in place. As tempted as she was to look down, she kept her expectant but nervous eyes on him, waiting for further instructions, as if she were already his submissive.

"Okay...all done, sweetheart." He smiled softly at her, setting his hand on her shoulder, the heat of his skin meeting hers only causing her heart to increase its rhythm. "You can put your blouse on now." He stepped back and turned away from her, walking around his desk.

Letting out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in, she finally turned and looked down at herself. The sight caused her folds to throb and clench, the wetness between her thighs increasing. Gingerly, she grabbed her pink V-neck blouse and slipped it on over her head. She froze, her brows furrowing inquisitively when she heard a rapid and rhythmic chiming sound coming from behind her, followed by the sound of Christian's voice.

"There you are. Alright...we are in business," he remarked.

Slowly, she turned to face him. He was sitting behind his desk, observing the screen of his cell phone with a wry smile. "Are you playing a game?"

He snickered. "No, no game, princess. Actually, I'm watching your heart." Turning his phone around, he held it up to show her the screen where, much to her horror, the rhythm of her heart was being traced out. "Nervous or aroused, my dear? If I had to make an educated guess, I suspect it's the latter."

Her eyes grew wide at the sight, the chiming suddenly increasing its rhythm along with her heart. She opened her mouth, attempting to piece together a sentence, but nothing seemed to be coming out. Her knees trembled and she found herself stumbling backward, nearly losing her balance, and she would have had she not reached out for the wall to immediately steady herself.