Falling in Love, or Falling Apart-again?

A/N

Hello everyone! So yes, this chapter is EXTREMELY short. I am studying for a test at the moment and will probably, most likely write another chapter (short, long?) by tonight. But i haven't updated in about two weeks. And well, i felt bad.

Soooo comment if you'd like another shorter chapter or a bit of a longer one, yeah?

Love You ALL! TTFN. <3

P.S. Check out the sexy HARRY STYLES to the right and imagine him throwing this directly at you with a wink ;) ----->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emme's P.O.V.

It was late, and Niall and I were the only two up in the hotel, so we decided to watch 21 Jump Street. This movie is so funny, not to mention Channing Tatum... Mmmm. But I would never tell Niall that, he might get jealous (teehee). It started off with us just sitting down sharing some popcorn (yes, Niall was sharing his food with me) and we ended up lying down, with our limbs and hands tangled together. It honestly looked like we were a human knot, you know that game in elementary school you would play with your classmates? But, only two people; nonetheless, it felt amazing to be next to him like this.

I had my head currently on his chest just listening to his heartbeat when the door swung open. I was hoping it was Tay and Harry, and to my delight it was! I shot up, grabbed Tay's hand and dragged her to my room I was now sharing with Niall. What? He's nice to sleep with, and not in a sexual way you dirty minded people. But Niall was now currently on the floor from me getting up so fast, I might have brought him with me, whoopsy-daisy.

I calmly turned around, shut the door and faced Tay who was now sitting on the bed, “Okay Tay, I won't gush over your date too much as long as you fill me in on EVERY SINGLE DETAIL, got it?” and I was quite serious. I loved juicy and romantic stuff like this, it was perfect, especially when it came to Tay. She hadn't been out too much since last summer when things with her Ex-boyfriend broke off in the worst way. She was devastated and has only gone out a few times since then, never really getting over it. But staring at her now, I could tell she was truly and genuinely happy, which made me happy as well.

“Well...”, she bagan. And as I asked, she explained everything with me keeping my promise not to get too mushy over it all. Harry was such an amazing and romantic guy, exactly what Tay needed, and wanted. As long as he didn't hurt my best friend in the future, I was happy with him. He was in my good books and believe me, you don't want to be in the bad. I may come off as a shy and quiet type of person, but I'm not the nicest when it comes to being on my bad side.

“I'm so happy for you Tay! But I don't understand... I thought this was what you wanted? A good guy, and an even better relationship? Why are you holding back...?” I was truly wondering why she would tell Harry to take things slow. I truly did not understand. “Well, I rushed into my last relationship. I thought Brady was the one, Em. I don't want that to happen again. I was heart broken. Especially because it was all my fault...” and I could tell she was about to cry. She had her hands up to her face, so I took her shaking body into my arms and just sat there hugging her. Reassuring her it was not her fault.

Brady's family was extremely over-protective of him. He was the only boy, and his mother was just too afraid of letting him grow up. Totally a mama's boy, and it affected their relationship. I could sort of understand why she was so afraid of falling in love((A/N see what I did there ;P)) again. It hit her, and hard. She was a mess through the next couple of months and I did everything to help her get over him. And it worked, but the wounds are still healing and she just doesn't want them reopened again. And I know that it will hurt her even worse this time around. “You know Tay, I think when you are ready, you should tell Harry. He might be understanding..” and I knew he wouldn't hurt her like that. From hearing what happened tonight, I knew he wouldn't break my best friends heart. Now I just needed her to know that too.

“I'm not sure about that Em.. what if it's too much baggage? What if Harry doesn't feel the same way about me as I do about him?! I mean, who says that I've changed how I act? Who says that I won't do it all again?! I never meant to in the first place, but I acted like a total bitch throughout that entire relationship! I really, really, really like Harry Emme, a lot. I just want to be loved...”

I don't mind spendin' everyday, out on your corner in the pourin' raaaiin. Look for that girl, with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile. And she wiiii-ll be loved, and she will be lo-o-o-oved.” I turned to look at Tay, who mirrored my face with shock. Someone had been eavesdropping, and I had a feeling after that I knew who exactly it was too. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal Harry. He smiled sheepishly and said, “Sorry. I honestly was walking by, until I heard my name and I may have just heard the last bit...” he was scratching the back of his head nervously. “I think I shall leave you two to it then..” and I walked out the door.

Taylor's P.O.V.

I cannot believe he just heard that! Oh my gosh, I am such an idiot! I looked up to see Harry sitting next to me, a small smile on his guilty looking face. “how much of that did you exactly hear?” I was so nervous. I wasn't ready to tell him about Brady yet. “Honestly, I just heard the last bit, about you “really, really, really” liking me..” and that was it. My cheeks were tomato red by this point. I looked down, wanting my hair to cover my face, but Harry stopped it and brought my chin up with his fingers to look him in the eyes.

“And, well.. I might really, really, really like you a lot too.”

“Really? I asked in disbelief. THE Harry Styles just admitted to liking me. And I know, I had just told him a few hours ago I wanted to take things slow. But he was proving himself to be different then other guys I have dated in the past. I usually, unknowingly, went for the bad boys. And I could tell Harry was nothing like they were. Maybe I could trust him. Maybe I could fall in love with the boy that is, Harry Styles. And maybe, just maybe, I could trust a boy with my heart again.