Girls, Concerts, and Boys

*after the concert...*

Harry's P.O.V.

The lads and I had just finished the show. It was such a rush when I performed, and tonight was extra special. I had just met her this afternoon, but I felt like I've known her my entire life. So, I brought her up on stage and sung to her. She had told me her favorite song was Little Things when we were all chatting before we had to go on; so that's exactly what I sang. Unfortunately I didn't realize she had a major fear of huge crowds. Not until a few seconds ago when she came in here and yelled at me for it.

I was currently chasing her through the back halls of the big venue we had performed in. I was catching up quick, good thing for me because whenever I called her name she wouldn't stop and turn to look at me. She just kept running. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her around her waist, only to feel that she was crying. Man, did I feel like such an ass. I turned her around to look at me, wiping her tears away.

“Taylor, I am SO sorry. If I had known you were afraid of crowds... I'm so sorry.” I finished. And I really was. I never would have done that if I knew.

“Harry, you didn't know. It's okay. It was sweet of you to do so.. I just have issues with being in front of strangers like that..” she trailed off. There must be more to this story but I wasn't going to push it. I just grabbed her and pulled her into me. She didn't refuse, which I was grateful for. It felt amazing to hold her there like that. Knowing I could comfort her made me feel better about things. There was a question lingering in the back of my head since the concert began, and I was going to take the chance and ask her..

“Hey tay..” I said, the nickname I heard Emme call her earlier. She didn't seem to mind it, for she looked up at me with a small blush and smile on her face. “Yes Hazza?” I knew she was a keeper, using my pet-name given to me by Louis. “Well, I was wondering... would you like to go out on a date with me? But, you know, only if you want to...” I didn't want her to feel obligated in saying yes. Although, I really wanted her to. She stayed silent for a good 5 minutes, I was starting to get worried. She finally spoke up, “Uhm...” uh oh.

Taylor's P.O.V.

“Uhm...” was all I could muster up. That's ll I could think of, I was so shocked. THE Harry Styles just asked me out! The one boy I never thought would, and the boy I've been fangirling about since The X-Factor. He looked sad by that reply, so I could quickly said, with a little bit more excitement than intended, “OF COURSE I WILL!!” I couldn't even hide the huge grin on my face. And neither could he.

We walked back to the dressing room, hand in hand. Everyone was kind of shocked when we walked in like that, but I didn't mind. Although Em would be all over me later asking what happened. She also seemed to be the only one who noticed my slightly red and puffy eyes. Thank the Lord! I didn't need that embarrassment too. Harry got bombarded with questions, while I just went over to the 3 girls and we all started giggling and jumping up and down hen I told them he had asked me on a date. Eleanor called dibs on clothes, Danielle on shoes, and of course, Em with hair and make-up. I would've preferred my own choice of clothes, but El had some serious taste in style and fashion, I could trust her.

It was Thursday, and we agreed on going out Saturday. I couldn't wait! I was only worried about two things: Paparazzi and Hate.