Flying Creatures

Her flying creature forms and Hades^^^
I get a kick to the stomach as a wake up call and I recall all the events and remember I just have to get through this one and the worst one. The bad thing, when I was asleep the numbing disappeared.

"Celina this is my husband Hades, king of the underworld" Belladonna announces with one last kick, I roll over and glare at him "I would say it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance but, I would be lying so fuck off" I spat with the last remaining energy I had left. "Just for that your gonna like this you have 1 hour to go through all these forms and a 15 minute rest so I don't kill you... Yet and then it's the final one. Exciting isn't it I know I am" she says in a giddy voice "it's 6, time startssss now!" She doesn't even touch me anymore it's just pain. I try to call on the elements to give me strength but I can't spawn anything, I can only get a little energy from the plants and the pool. I hope it's enough to last this.... I think the lightning or thunder bird was right now because lightning literally came and struck me at least 10 times. I felt my heart stop only to be started by another lightning bolt several times. After, though I felt energized when she changed me back so I started laughing about how I my heart stopped several times in the span of 3 minutes, they look at me weirdly and hades says "do you think she finally lost it?"I stop my laugh in and glare menacingly at him, " I have not lost it, you'll definitely know when I do because I'll be murdering the 2 of you" I spat out like I just ate a bunch of worms straight from the dirt.

They actually looked a bit scared before, the next wave of pain started then they grinned at me. I think the pains due to being set on fire but I was actually healing from the fire as quick as it was burning me. I think I was being turned into a Phoenix because soon the fire was coming from my skin like it was connected the flames got bigger and hotter tell I let out a battle cry and was about to attack them when another wave of pain shot my down from the sky back on to the roof.

My legs and arms stretched out with white fur sprouting out in random places my hands and feet started to form into hooves and the wings grew out proudly from my back. I knew this was the Pegasus, I mean the hooves and wings were a dead give away. I'm not even going to describe what I was feeling because it was so painfully exhausted I had begun seeing doubles of everything. I felt when my shift finished everything felt so serene and peaceful and then the pain started again.

This time it was the Hippogriff I'm guessing cause I know it wasn't the dragon cause I wasn't larger than a horse. The couple from hell literally were taking to me but I didn't have the energy to listen.

Next was the dragon that was hard when your skin became like molten lava moving around like chunks of volcano rocks instead it was huge purple and blue scales. Soon, the pain started again.

This last one didn't hurt but it felt weird I could feel a pair of wings growing and I was standing I know because my feet were on the ground, I look down to see myself in a dress made out of dandelion fluff. I looked at the wings they were clear like a bumble bees but they were shaped like a butterfly's. Am I a fairy? No, I'm not tiny and floating around glowing that would be pixies. Weird they all have emerald bracelets on their left arm?

While I was looking at myself I didn't realize I was using my 15 minutes for this. So when my warrior angel form started to come back, it was the most painful thing I had ever felt, I screamed for all I was worth the last thing I seen before I passed out were black feathers after the white on my wings and a crazy looking Mystic Light run into the living room after they poofed me in here for my last transformation.
~~~~~~~
Did that scream surprise you guys it even surprised me and I was writing it!

Shifter Academy: Book One Of The Shifter Academy Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें