Chapter 14: Goddesses

Goddess's and Mystic Light^^^
She had five other beautiful woman with her. I slowly made my presence known and she turns to me. " I realize that I never told you my name, I am the Goddess Hecta I created the warrior Angels unfortunately they were hunted down for being supreme to the other shifters, these are my sisters the other goddesses, Goddess Bora of the bird shifters" This tall blonde stepped forward and bowed. "The Goddess Nile of the water creature shifters" This white haired beautiful woman stepped forward with piercing blue eyes and bowed "The Goddess Dhara of the feline shifters" This tall very attractive black haired woman stepped forward and bowed but I could definitely tell she had a sexual prowess, she was definitely the cat goddess."Goddess Fiammetta of the canine shifters" A very fierce and dominant looking brunette stepped forward and bowed. "And this is Goddess Ainakea of the magical creatures" A tall lanky looking woman stepped up she had white face tattoos and light blue eyes bowed.

"Why did you all give me a baby big cat?" I question wondering why it wasn't something to represent their creations

"Dhara was very convincing on what we should give you so she said which one would represent us the most Aria or the Cougar cub for Nile, Naveh or the Snow Leopard cub for Ainakea, Coal or the Panther cub for herself, Charlie or the Tiger cub for me, Nila or the Lion cub for Bora, and Isla or the Cheetah cub for Fiammetta. Each of these felines carried a trait like us, for Nile it was Arias eyes which were like hers, for Ainakea, Naveh's fur was like her hair, Charlie's fur was part orange like my hair, Nila was blonde like Bora, and Isla will grow up being super dominant and not to mention the dark brown spots on her fur, she was defiantly for Fiammetta. That's how our gifts worked" There was a loud boom after she finished talking and then a ball of flames appeared.

Soon it became a very sexy looking woman "Didn't invite me dear sisters, I am insulted" She turns to me and bows "The Goddess Belladonna of the Manticores and all the other evil things" She says cackling evilly after she said that. " I am very mad that you made a potion to cure my incurable manticore venom" She glares at me and the other goddess's gape at me and goddess Hecta stutters

"Hh..ow we c..oouldddn't even make a cure for that and were goddesses" She says more confidently near the end but the sisters are still gaping at me "However, I see that it is a great accomplishment to cure the supposedly incurable and considering my sisters have all given you a gift I shall give you one as well" She grabbed my face and brought it close to her.

I have no idea what she did but I couldn't close my eyes as two small fireballs appear and draw closer to my face, I try to move but, she held me there. They entered through my eyes and spread liquid fire into my veins, it felt like I was burning alive but the worse pain was in my eyes. After what felt like hours it finally stopped burning but my eyes still felt hot. I look to the left and see in the pools reflection my eyes are red with flaming eyelashes, literally flaming as in their on fire but they don't seem to be burning."That pain was only a quarter of the pain you will experience for curing my Manticore's venom but for the pain you will get great power" She says, causing me to look over and see the other goddesses staring in horror at us but mostly I think at my eyes.

She grabs my face again and spawns two water balls this time and they enter through my eyes it feels like I'm drowning, I can feel the water moving in my skin like waves I can't even see right as the water is now clouding my eyes and this is painful but not nearly as much as the fire that was excruciating. Soon my eyes cleared and I looked towards the pool to see I had blue eyes that looked like mini whirlpools they kept on swirling slowly, my eyelashes were covered with water drops that never stop forming but when they went into my eyes it didn't make my vision foggy it made it sharper. I looked over to the goddesses and they were now freaking out and trying to get over to us but something was holding them back.

She grabbed my face yet again but this time she sucked the air out of me and then put the small windy tornado balls into my eyes, it was like I was in a tornado and I couldn't breath at all and I think I was hyperventilating but I couldn't tell cause I couldn't breathe and then it slowly died down and I could finally breathe again. I looked to the pool and my eyes were grey like a storm waiting to explode. The goddesses were still trying to get to us, but it looks like whatever was holding them back was strong.

She grabbed my face and soon my eyes were filled with dirt but I couldn't see anything now, my arms felt like they were being torn apart to form branches and my legs were being ripped apart to stretch out and make roots. It soon stopped and I could feel everything had stopped but now I could see the energy flowing in the plants around the rooftop. I look towards the pool and see I had green eyes but in the place of my eyelashes were tiny flowers, the Goddess Belladonna finally let me fall to the ground with a warning "My husband Hades has a gift for you as well I will be back five more times and you better be ready for it, it will be worse than this! Oh and fear not that pain was not for nothing, you now have the power of the elements." With one last evil cackle she disappeared and I guess whatever was holding the goddesses back was gone as well as they came rushing over to me.

I faintly remember seeing my vision go back to normal and hearing the door to the roof slam open. I vaguely heard someone yell my name 'Celina' I think it was male but I'm slowly losing my senses the last thing I felt was some tiny paws crawling on top of me and six wet noses pushed onto my body in different places as well as getting licked a few times, I thought 'I guess my cubs came up with whoever yelled my name' and then everything went black.