Chapter 10: Training

Staff and rest of housing space(The town name is actually Druidae)^^^
I explored the housing space further yesterday, there's a pool and a work out room. Not only that but the goddess hired me some staff, Frank is the chef and Silvia is the maid. There mates so at least they don't have to be alone and it's obviously good pay.

I walk to the counter ready to eat my breakfast because I told Frank I preferred to eat breakfast here instead of that fancy ass dining room. Silvia comes to me and hands me a letter "It's your school schedule mam." She says and quickly leaves the room as quick as she came.

I open it and come face to face with what I can say are the best school classes ever.

*Hand in hand combat & Knife Throwing 6:30-8:00 A.M~ Professor Blade
Shifter History 8:10-9:50 A.M~ Professor Oaken
Potions 10:00-11:30 A.M~ Madame Haze
Lunch 11:30 A.M-1:00 P.M
Sword fighting 1:10-2:50 P.M~ Professor Steel
Advanced languages 3:00-4:30 P.M~ Madame Flame
Shifter training 4:40-6:00 P.M~ Goddess
Supper*
No math, geometry, English. Yes! It's already close to the time classes start so I go upstairs and start getting dressed.

I pin my hair up in a bun with two super thin blades that look like chopsticks in my bun, then I get dressed in a leather outfit, that helps making sure nothing falls out.

I put my black high heel boots on and slip the throwing blades into my shoes, then I put my quiver with my bow inside because it's fold-able over my shoulder. I checked to make sure my five knives were still hidden in my quiver. I then strap on my throwing axe and my sword, not to mention a pouch filled with my sleeping darts.

Along with six throwing stars as well as to things of my new invention. I head to class and groan at all the stares I'm getting, well I guess I would too considering I had two giant ass wings trailing behind me.

I get to the training grounds just in time as the bell rings a few seconds after I get through the door, I see my siblings with their mates and walk over to them.

"Holy crap Celina could you look any more bad ass!" My sister exclaims as she looks me over, I laugh and do a twirl.

"So who are your mates?" I ask looking at my siblings with a raised eyebrow. My sister has the decency to turn red and then there was my brother who smirks while his mate blushes up a storm.

"This is Beth Mongols, she's my mate" Alex says looking proud as I peer at the red head hiding her face in his chest.

"This is Tristan Harpe, he's my mate" Sydney says awkwardly, I turn to her mate with a raised eyebrow as he sighs dramatically.

"I'm just standing next to her because I want to get with her brother obviously" he says sarcastically, Sydney turns to glare at Alex and I have a hard time keeping my laugh in, someone is jealous.

I hear a tiny squeak, I turn to see Beth is turned to me, I look at her questionably "What's in the pouches?" She asks in a quiet voice.

"Sleeping darts I invented and some powder stuff I invented" I say with a small shrug Alex grins at me while my siblings mates look at me in shock.

"So what's this one number 102? And what does this one do?" He questions, I grin and wink at Sydney as she knows what I'm gonna do.

"It's actually 235 and why don't you find out?" With that I blow some of the powder into his face and he goes down like a rock, eyes rolling into the back of his head. Beth looks at me like I just murdered him. "Relax, it's just knock out powder. Here-" with that I pull out some of the other powder on his face and he shoots right up. Beth looks at me weirdly "-the anti-knock out powder" I say with a shrug.

Alex groans "Why do you always do that to me." He whines, Sydney laughs.

"Well maybe if you don't always ask her she won't keep doing it. And from how many times she's done it to you, I would think you knew better by now?" She says with a raised eyebrow in his direction. I'm about to keep talking when a whistle interrupts me.

"Alright class I'm Professor Blade and I'll be your instructor. Please line up to show your fighting skills, best at the front and none at the back." As soon as he says best at the front, I'm off to go straight to the front.

Some boy stops me "You know this is the front right?" I nod conformation, he snorts "Girls can't fight go to the back" I glare at him and my wings ruffle up behind me as I start to get mad. Like he finally noticed my wings he looks back and pales. Yah that's right you son of a bitch, I'm a warrior angel. "Sorry you can go" he says as he looks like he's going to piss himself.

As I stand at the very front of the line, the teacher, another sexist pig asks me to go to the back. "Yah no. You said best to worst I believe I can beat every signal one of your fighters" With that he smirks.

"Okay let's see how you do against the very best. Sebestian!"