Chapter 9:Poof Awesome

Changed version^^^
The door opened to reveal an amazing change. Gone was a disgusting rotting room, what replaced it was a hundred times better.

The living room was glamorous, it was state of the art and modern style. Black, White, Grey, and Glass the perfect combination.

It had one large black couch and two love seats. A cool bubble like fixture hung from the middle of the room, it had circular ceiling lights surrounding it making it sparkle in the light. There was two windows that showed a beautiful view of the school grounds, there was a large flat screen tv in between those two windows and in the center of the room was a white coffee table.

A cool patterned see through wall separated the living room and the dining room.

The dining room was extravagant if not more beautiful than the living room. It had a long black glass table with two large silver legs keeping it up, it had seven beautiful black and silver chairs surrounding it only enhancing the beauty of the room. It had a beautiful swirling downward chandelier right above the table, to the left of the room was a expensive looking silver and black couch, beside it stood a nice black and silver lamp and behind it covered in black and white curtains was yet another view of the grounds.

Being cut off from the dining room apart from a swinging door was the kitchen, it had state of the art stainless steel appliances. It had black cabinets along with black and white rectangle wall tiles that make up the space of wall between the top cabinets and the white marble counter tops. In the middle of the room was a black island with white counter tops, it had four silver stools with black cushions tucked under the counter over hang and over top of the island it had two beautiful light fixtures. The flooring was black marble rectangles, placed like you would on a wooden floor.

Their was a bathroom between the living room and the kitchen, where a hallway lay connecting the two. The bathroom was grey marble with white white marble in the sinks, tub, and shower. It had stainless steel fixtures and had a large mirror covering up the wall beside the tub.

Going up the stainless steel and glass spiral staircase that was beside the bathroom was rather weird as I'm used to walking up stairs in the same direction most of the time, but the stair case was very cool and space efficient. You even had space to add two neat chairs and a table that faced away from another window of the grounds.

The next room was a very simplistic room compared to the rest of the house, it was the guest bedroom. It had a beautiful black bed frame with a white comforter, a flat screen tv on top of a white tv stand with cupboard space and above the tv a few feet was a white shelf with space inside it as well as above. Under the bed was a black fur rug and on the right side of the bed was a weird and rather big nightstand with a lamp on it, on the left side was a lamp that was taking up the little bit of wall room on that side of the room because right next to it was a large window viewing the ocean behind the school. A few feet away from the bathroom was a gigantic walk-in closet.

The guest bathroom was as beautiful as the downstairs one, it was made of light grey marble on the walls and surround the appliances such as the tub and shower. The sink had black marble around it with a big mirror right behind it and the flooring was made of white and black marble. This bathroom had glass shelves to store things beside the tub and to the right of the tub was window over viewing a glorious view of the ocean, the bathroom also had a rather medium sized chandelier.

The master bedroom was by far the most extravagant view in the apartment. A ginormous walk-in closet as well as a rather large black bullet proof glass weapons closet that only opened to my finger print and had an eye scanner I had to use as well. My bed was king size and would probably engulf me, but it was beautiful with a black box frame and than a white bed frame and headboard. It had a black comforter along with a white fuzzy blanket, as well as some black, white, and grey pillows. It has a light on the ceiling above the head board making the bed almost look like it was glowing and two black and white night stands with black and silver lamps on top of them. The floor was a light and dark grey wooden flooring with two black fur carpets. It also had another spiral staircase leading up to a balcony that had the master bathroom and a sun room with couches and chairs. Not only that but it had a balcony that led outside with sunbathing chairs and umbrellas.

The guest bedroom was beautiful with black cabinets and white marble along with a beautiful mini glass tier chandelier. It also had a plush black carpet, along with grey walls and very light grey floors, also all the sinks and such were stainless steel.

"Just wow" I exclaim still in awe of the whole place, the goddess laughs.

"Yes well there is also a man cave you can use to make into something of your choosing I didn't touch that room. Oh, you'll have to buy food and large dog beds for the Cubs if you choose to keep them because they will grow to be rather big. Also if you say 'στάση' the Cubs will listen to you it's 'stop' in shifter."

"Αυτό είναι τόσο cool θα προσπαθήσω definitely ότι με αυτούς" 'That's so cool I'll definitely try that with them'

The goddess looks at me weirdly "το καταλαβαίνεις αυτό?" 'Do you understand this' I nod my head at her only hearing English. She suddenly claps her hands excitedly "Oh I haven't seen any shifters with this gift for decades. You have a talent for languages,you only have to listen to like one word in that language and find out what it means and then you knew the language"

"Awesome!" I shout thinking that's super cool.

"I have to go now and I hope you enjoy the gifts." With that she goes to poof out of here but I grab her arm.

"Wait so you just blow that dust and it just poofs everything to what you want the style to be." I ask and she nods, "Awesome!" With that she leaves and I go to sleep with the Cubs curled up all over me and the bed. I hear a thump and am guessing Naveh just fell off the bed as she is very clumsy, I laugh as I hear her grumble before jumping back on going to lay on top of me this time, just as I fall asleep so I'm to far gone to kick her off of me.