Chapter 11: Potions

Zack^^^

Sebestian and I helped each other till the end of class and actually became good friends. Seb and I went to potions class together, after he picked me up from History class, Madame Haze was a good teacher. "Has anyone ever made a potion or powder before" She asks, I look around the room and see nobody raising there, so I slowly rose mine up.

She see's it and looks at me questionably " And what is your name?" She asks firmly

"Celina Birch" I say quietly and whispers start going around guess they know who I am.

"Okay, Ms.Birch what have you made" She questions like she doesn't believe I made anything

"A healing potion, anti-poison potion, and knock-out along with anti-knock-out powder" I say confidently.

"May I see the two potions" She asks politely. I get up and hand them over to her and she looks at them before smelling them and then she has a baffled expression on. "These are very advanced potions, how ever did you make them" She questions me.

"I invented them along with the two powders" I say firmly.

"Do they work?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"I have a witness I guess for if the powders work" I say firmly.

She looks at me in horror "You didn't know if it would work" She says lowly.

"Oh no no, I tested on a few mice and then my brother and now another boy, I was positive it would work before beginning human testing" I say to her making sure she knew it worked.

"Who's the witness" She asks curiously.

"That would be me" Sebestian says while raising his hand. More whispers break out about me becoming friends with one of the most popular boys in school.

"Yeah, and I beat you in thirty seconds too." I say teasingly, he playfully glares while everybody gapes at me.

"Yeah, a kick to the side of the face sure counts" He scoffs

"You could have blocked or got out of my pin" I say shrugging like its no big deal
"May I get back to my class, so it really knocks somebody out?" Madame Haze interrupts us.

"Yes took done Evan like a pin" Sebestian says, everybody begins whispering more furiously while some still gape at me.

"Does anyone want to volunteer" I ask, this really buff guy stands up and walks over here. I don't believe he thinks it's gonna work on him. I grab a handful of the purple powder and blow it into his face and sure enough he goes done like a rock. Everyone except Seb gasps, I then grab some of the black powder and blow it on his face I mentally count down from three. 'Three, two, one' he springs up like a bunny and looks around and then settles down. "You can either use the anti-powder or wait twenty four hours for when he wakes up" I say while shooing him back to his seat. The teacher gapes at me still, so I snap my fingers in her face trying not to be rude about it, she blinks a few times and then she back.

"What of the two potions" She questions

"I'm more than happy to test both on myself" I volunteer, she looks at me worriedly "What's the worst poison you have?" I ask

"Manticore Venom but, that's not curable" she says looking insanely worried now, I shoo her to go get it while I get the healer potion and get the eye dropper cap filled with a tiny bit.

I take out my knife they all look at me worriedly, I stab my hand and bit my tongue to hold back the scream. Some people passed out and others are watching me in horror I pull the knife out slowly, the blood drips from it and we just lost a few more to passing out and I think there's two in the back throwing up. I put two drops on my wound and it heals right away, I show my remaining audience my hand and they start clapping, Seb whistles.