Birds

Her bird forms^^^
I was awoken by being sword with freezing cold water splashed on me. I shot up like a bullet, panting and freaking out looking around for danger.

We were on the roof it was still dark outside, I wonder what time it is? "Come on its only 2:00 A.M, rise and shine" she says. She touches both my arms and I feel my arms stretching and widening. It feels like hydrochloric acid being poured on my arms, it's eating at my flesh and turning it to feathers. My face feels like my teeth are being ripped out of my mouth when the beak finally starts forming, but when it stops I feel relief from all the pain. "Oh looks like I did a different type of falcon than I meant too, oops that's why it hurt so bad. Sorry" she says not sounding sorry at all.

"Here's an easier one" she touches my arm "oops I was thinking about the brown eagle" she cackles, this pain is not as bad as last time but it's pretty close, I think it's cause I already have wings right now. It slowly stops and I feel bigger and tougher, I look at the reflection on the pool and see a rather large brown eagle.

"Only 4 more. Then 6 from the big dog section and then 6 from the flying creatures and then by far the most painful one will be to your original form I'm adding a few final touches to your warrior angel form" she smiles at me evilly while I stare at her in horror as much as I can for a bird. She touches me on the back of the neck "time for the vulture" she cakles out

I can feel my neck elongate it feels like that medieval torture device that stretches your body. I know it doesn't sound super painful but think of being flattened by a steam roller, yah you get the picture. Once it's done I stretch out my neck, I feel really weird to be like 1 ft away from my body. She touches in between my shoulder blades and the pain started again.

"The normal eagle" this pain isn't horrible it only feels like I'm lying on top of hot coals but that's not the worst I felt. It wasn't even that bad I felt huge but smaller than the brown eagle.

"A normal falcon but, don't worry I'm running out of time so I'll make it quick" she smirks at me. This pain was worse than before it felt like my skin was literally being ripped off in several places at once. I suspect it was she put it in 5 minutes instead of at least 15.

I felt it finish I was tiny, I barley even had time to rest as she started it all again for the Raven. This pain was so intense I wanted to claw my eyes out before experiencing this pain. She laughed at my pain and disappeared as soon I shifted back exhausted and just lost consciousness. All of these bird shifts I did had a emerald bracelet on their right leg, weird?
~~~~~~
She's rushing it and making it worse, she's definitely enjoying all of Celine's pain