Chapter 8: Wings

Celina^^^
I look down towards my hands and see their still hands, I have no tail so that doesn't make sense and I'm not blue so I'm not a siren, did it not work?

I look up to question the headmaster about it but see them all looking behind me, I look behind and see a wing. It's large and on my other side there is another, I can feel the distant swish of air as they move back and forth slowly.

I run over to the pool thing and look into the water seeing my reflection I gasp, I have wings they're a dark brown at the top and get lighter as they go down till at the very bottom their white.

That wasn't the only thing though, I had silver flowers in my hair and I was in a white dress. I hear the whispers and feel their stares as I look around the room, all the teachers look at me in awe with their mouth agape, all except one.

"That's impossible, those are supposed to be extinct?!" He exclaims, the headmaster looks towards him.

"What's supposed to be extinct, Professor Oaken?" Headmaster Higgins says looking anxious to know the answer.

"Warrior Angels. They were the shifters that were closest to the goddesses, they sometimes even communicated with each other. They were always experts in weaponry, even before the shifting ceremony." Professor Oak says, as the crowd hears what he has to say they gasp and look at me with astonishment. I hear the professor and the headmaster arguing but it doesn't reach my ears as I focus on small mewling.

It's coming from underneath me so I look down and see six feline Cubs; a Cougar, a Lion, a Panther, a Tiger, a Snow Leopard, and a Cheetah cub. .

I look down at all of them and squat down fooling around with them, I already know what I'm going to name them. Aria for the Cougar cub, Nila for the Lion cub, Coal for the Panther, Isla for the Cheetah, Nevah for the Snow Leopard, and Charlie for the Tiger cub, Coal and Charlie are the only boys.

The headmaster looks towards me and scowls "Where did you get those?!"

"I didn't get them anywhere while you and the professor were whispering they were just there in front of me." I say honestly

"Gifts from the six goddesses" Professor Oaken whispers out, though it seems the headmaster doesn't hear him.

"You must put them back where you got them, Now!" He states firmly and goes to talk to him again but gets cut off by a lady with orange hair.

"She will not! They are our gifts to her and she may keep them if she desires so! Do you dare try to disobey a goddess!" That's when I notice she's literally floating and emanating a major powerful aura. The crowd is all gobsmacked for once but then like a universal commands they all drop to there knees in the most formal bow I have ever seen. I go to bow as well but she stops me "Do not bow to me, you are above them and equal to me! You bow to no one!" I obviously be smart and listen to her.

So I stand tall and proud not being submissive to any who dare look me in the eye, the headmaster finally stops shaking from the command she gave him and looks towards me "Goddess, where are we supposed to put her? She does not fit in any categories and we have no spare housing?" He asks his voice still not as firm as it once had been.

"You have just moved into a new wing of the school have you not?" She asks not even looking at him.

"Yes, but that is supposed to be destroyed and we still have the need for someone to teach her of her skills" he says still being meek even though I can see he's starting to get angry being submissive.

"I will be her teacher and you best be off to tell them not to destroy that wing of the castle!" She says and then waves at him dismissively, his face goes red with anger but he follows her command and shifts into what I have to say is the most ugly and old looking falcon ever.

He flies out out of one of the windows and returns a few minutes later "It is done but there is no furniture." He states, like he's happy about that.

The goddess smirks a little at me "It is of no issue I'll just poof her some from my realm." This makes him livid and he goes to speak but he is cut off "And be sure to find a new job headmaster, because you have disrespected me twice and Celina who is worlds above you. Professor Oaken will be taking your place." The headmaster looks absolutely pissed now and goes to speak yet again "I can read minds headmas- oh sorry Jeffery and I am not going to let a pig headed fool, who's probably 30 times older than Celina try to bully me into something and think of Celina in that way. Erebus take him to the dungeons!" Her command is powerful and a dark shadow is summoned and he grabs Jeffery Higgins and poofs away in a puff of black smoke.

Headmaster Oaken speaks kindly to the goddess "I accept the position, but I would like to still teach my classes if that is okay with you." She nods and starts to walk away, with me trailing behind her.

We walk to a old fashioned wooden door that looks absolutely rotten and she opens it, it's absolutely disgusting in here. I gag disgusted, the goddess see's this and laughs, it sounds like twinkling bells. "Oh trust me I have seen worse but I will fix this right up." With that she takes me out of the room and back into the hallway, she takes out a pouch and pulls a hand full of silver dust. "Close your eyes" I do as asked and hear her blow the dust and hear some hit the door but I feel a vacuum like suction coming from under the door and open my eyes when she tells me to, seeing a beautiful door in front of me now with a pair of silver wings glittering on the door. The door creaks open and I can not believe what I saw.