Chapter 40

Val’s P.O.V.

“Wake up birthday girl.” Alex places kisses on my spine. “Hey.” I turn around and look in his chocolate coloured eyes. “God you look beautiful once again.” He smirks. “Are you fucking kidding me? There’s make-up all over my face, in ways it shouldn’t be and you call me beautiful?” Alex nods. “Yeah, yeah I did.” “Well, thank you then.” I kiss him. “Now, get the hell out, we have a lot of things planned for today.” “Like what?” “You’ll see.” Alex smirks and rolls out of the bunk. “Damn, you’re mean.” “I know.”

I get out of the bunk and I get attacked in a hug by Alex right away. He hands me three bags. “Morning and afternoon, group dinner, rest of the night.” He grins. “This better be comfy enough for my babies.” I moan and I take a look in every one of the bags. In the day bag I see some easy leggings and a somewhat longer white shirt, the dinner bag contains a long black dress and the last one contains jogging pants and a white tank top. “Comfortable enough?” “I’d rather wear nothing but your shirt.” I smirk. “TMI Val!” Jack rips open his curtain. “I know you love the idea Jackie.” “Please, no. I mean, look at your belly, it’s huge kiddo.” Jack jumps out. “Well, happy birthday Vallo.” “Thanks Jack. Now, fuck off you two and let me get dressed.” I push them out of the bunk area and throw on the clothes from the first bag.

“So bitches, what’s the plan?” I enter the lounge part and get stared at by a lot of faces. “Oh, hello.” I grin. “Your tummy is huge chica!” Tay gets up. “I know!” I moan. “It’s horrible.” “Naaw, it’s quite awesome.” “Well, thank you Jardine.” She grins. “Again, plans for today?” Rian jumps up and pretends to roll out a list. “We’re starting the day at Starbucks, after that we’re going back to the tour bus for a PotC marathon, having a little lunch break, tonight we’re going out for a dinner at this nice little place, just for us, you’re getting your gifts right there, tonight you’ll probably own us while gaming, and after that we’re taking a hotel, giving you and those two kids in your belly more space in a bed instead of a bunk with Gaskarth guy here.”

About twenty minutes later we’re sitting in a 16-passenger van. “Did I get everything?” Jack is scribbling our Starbucks orders on a piece of paper. “Val and I are going across the street to get us some giant waffles.” Alex grins. “Deal!” I yell from the passenger seat. “No counter sex you two.” Rian says sternly. “Dude, stop the sex-stuff. If you haven’t noticed, I’m already pregnant.” Alex pretends to be shocked. “Fuck, you are? We should’ve called sixteen and pregnant.” “It’s too late for that shit now.” Jack pouts. “Guys, get out of the van, we got here!” Jack interrupts our amazing conversation. I jump out of the car. “Wait, how many are we?” Cameron Hurley from WATIC starts counting our head. “17 it is.” Rob Chianelli looks up. “17?” Stephanie frowns as well. “I counted 15.” “Yeah, but Val has to eat for three.” “Dammit guys, do these sex and pregnancy jokes ever get old?” I sigh. “Nope.” Josh grins and he hugs me. “Great… Just great.” “Let’s get them waffles!” Alex grabs my arm and pulls me to the best waffle house ever. “Fourteen normal waffles and one birthday one.” Alex orders and we wait for a while. “I love you honey.” He kisses my nose. “Love you too.”