chapter 13

August's Pov

I woke up and Tinashe was knocked out. I was wondering if she even went to sleep last night. I did my daily routine and threw on a solid black shirt, a gold chain, white jeans, and my concord 11's. Then I hopped in my car and drove to Chris's house.

~at Chris's house~

"What you think she doing?" Chris asked.

"Man I don't know, like Tee won't tell me anything."

"Well she's not your girl. So if she doesn't want to tell you, then she doesn't have to tell you."

"But she's my best friend." I said.

"Nigga you're the one who said 'I don't want a relationship' so quit acting like ya'll are. If she don't tell you then she wants to keep it to herself. Best friends don't tell each other everything."

"I guess you're right, but what you think she's hiding?"

"Nigga ask her."

"She won't tell me!"

"Forget it then. You wanna smoke this blunt right quick?" Chris asked.

"Now that's a plan."

Tinashe's Pov

I pulled up to Tyga's house and I opened the door, surprised that it was unlocked.

"Come here lil' nigglet!!!" I heard Ty yell while chasing King.

"Daddy Tee here!!!!" King yelled.

"Oh, hey Tee." Tyga said while out of breath.

"Hey Ty, and really you called your son a lil' nigglet?"

"Yeah. So did you finish your song?"

"I finished it yesterday I stayed up all night. That's why I came over here so you could hear it." I said.

I took the disc out that had my song on it and I played it for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That shit was dope Tee." Tyga said.

"Thanks Ty now I just need to send it to RCA records and we'll see what's next."

"Hey, Hey I like your song." King said while tugging on my pant legs on my jeans.

"Thanks King." I say while picking him up."

"King it's time for you to take a nap." Ty said.

"I'll leave so I can give them my song."

"Good luck Tee!!!" Tyga yelled as I walked out the door.

"Thanks!!"

I got in my range rover and 'come thru' by Jacquees came on while I drove to the RCA records building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is my final product of my song "2 on" I said after they played it.

"I'll say this is good we'll see you later Ms. Kachingwe." Emile said.

With that said I drove straight home, happy the whole ride.

______________________________
I told ya' 5+ comments and votes gets you an update. Ya'll did it.
What's gonna happen to Tinashe?
Was Chris's advice to August right?
Comment, vote, and FOLLOW ME!!
Luv ya❤✌