chapter 17

Tinashe's Pov

My song 'pretend' is out and me and Rocky are already in the process of making the video. I had to leave and take a break from the video. August texted me and asked if we could go out for lunch.

~At the restaurant~

I waited for August to come but he wasn't here at the restaurant. I heard his voice, not talking but singing. I looked at the t.v. that was in the restaurant and it was August singing with Trinidad James.

I watched as the music video played and I vibed to the song and after it went off, as if on que August walked in.

"Sorry I'm late Tee."

"It's cool. Why didn't you tell me you made music?" I asked.

"I wasn't planning on making music until I went to a basketball game with Chris. Chris's fat ass got hungry and he left to get food from the food court and I was in my seat singing to myself. But I guess I wasn't as quite as I thought because Trinidad James said I had a great voice and wanted to make a song." August confessed.

The waitress came over and asked if we were ready to order.

"Yes, I would like the Asian rice with a lemon on the side." I said.

"Let me get the steak with a baked potato on the side instead of them being mashed." August said.

"Alright." The waitress said while jotting our orders down in her tablet of paper.

"And for drinks?" She asked.

"Red Wine for both of us." August said before I could say anything.

She wrote it down and nodded before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was silent until our food came. The waitress gave me chopsticks which was weird because it wasn't a Chinese restaurant and I was expecting a fork but oh well.

After we ate August joined us on set to watch me finish up some more of muly music video.

We were on the part where me and Rocky were talking in school and Rocky had his arm wrapped around his girl and my boyfriend in the video walks up and kisses me on the cheek. Rocky leaves and looks back at me while I look back at him before walking away also.

August's Pov

I can't stand to see that crusty crack headed ass nigga kissing Tee on the cheek that I kiss her on. Even though this was just a music video. I don't know why but jealousy just ran through my body.

"Cut!!! I don't like that scene, take it out." I yelled.

"August, this is how the video is you can't change it." Tee said.

"I was just stating my opinion." I said.

"And I want you to stop."

"Are you mad that I'm competing against you as new upcoming artist and I'm better than you?" I asked not wanting for that to leave my mouth.

"August get off my set and take all of your shit out of my house, and when I get home I expect to see my spare key sitting on my counter!!!" She yelled causing a scene.

I left not saying a word. I didn't mean to say what I said and now I regret every moment of it. I think I just lost my best friend and potential wife.

~At Tinashe's house~

I used my spare key to get into Tee's house and I packed everything up that was mine and threw it in my car.

This is the reason I still kept my house paid for, so if me and Tee got into it I can go home instead of having to live with someone else. I never thought it would come to this though, me and Tee never argued. Lastly I put the spare key on the counter and locked the door back before I left, following Tinashe's orders.

Tinashe's Pov

As I was ready to leave off set Chris pulled up with Tyga in the car.

"Hey Tee we came to see how you're music video was coming along. Where's yungin?" Chris asked.

I told them everything that happened even what I said.

"So you kicked the nigga out?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, I can't deal with him right now."

I just can't believe me and August had our first argument, we were always on the same page so there was no reason to argue. I came before everyone except his mom and nieces.

I guess fame changes you, but now I think I lost my best friend.

____________________________
Who was in the wrong? Aug or Tee?
Will they ever make up?
Comment, vote, and follow me.
Luv ya beauties❤✌