chapter 18

August's Pov

I got up and ready at 6:30 in the morning. I drove to the studio to record this new song. I stayed up all night to write my song but I kept thinking about Tee.

She was so mad at me and our argument replayed in my mind so I couldn't sleep.

After I finished recording Nicki texted me.

Nicki- I see you at the studio. What room u in?

August- 24B

Nicki- alright, I'll b there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki finally came in and sat down in the swivel chair.

"What you working on?" She asked.

"A song, but it's for a special person." I admitted.

"Awe that's cute she's gonna love it."

"Nah, because she hates me I fucked up and said some shit to her that I didn't mean."

She laid a hand on my shoulder and sighed deeply.

"August..... you gotta show her your sorry and prove to her that you are really sorry because whatever you said to her probably hit her hard."

"Yeah, she was my best friend, and my favorite girl in the world, besides my nieces and mom. She's probably gonna hate me forever."

"She still loves you August best friends always fight at least once, ya'll just need a break. She knows that you wouldn't give a fuck who likes you but she knows you still care and like her. She'll come around. Now play that song."

I played her the song and waited for her opinion on it.

"It's good, but can I hop on the track?"

"It would be great to have a female's perspective or touch on it. Sure why not." I said.

"Alright let Nicki take over." Nicki said while getting out of her swivel chair and into the booth.

Tinashe's Pov

I looked over at the clock and it read 8:30. I showered, got dressed, and ate breakfast. I checked my phone and I had a text from August.

(Sent 6:30 a.m)

auggie- at the studio. Can you meet up with me?

I didn't even respond I was so mad at him. I was thinking about going but it was early this morning when he sent that text and he probably left by now.

I didn't want to text him back though because if I see him he's gonna make me want to forgive him and I'm not ready yet. I hopped into my car and drove off to finish the final product of my music video.

August's Pov

After Nicki left the studio, I went back home. I went into my room and laid down because I was tired, been up since 6 and I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about Tinashe.

Now it's 11:00 in the morning and I called my label to see if my song 'no love' with Nicki can come out as soon as possible.

____________________________
Will Tinashe forgive Aug?
What will August do?
Did you hear Aug's new song with lil' Wayne?
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya beauties❤✌