chapter 25

August's Pov

Me and Tee told Honey, Trell, Chris, and Ty what happened yesterday. As we told the news, Honey told us that her and Trell are together now.

I walked up to Tee and hugged her from behind.

"Hey aug." She said while turning around to peck my cheek.

I gazed into her eyes for a moment, just taking in her beauty. She smiled at me and I released from our hug. She ran upstairs to the room and I waited until she was out of sight.

I walked outside and waited for Chris to pull up. Tinashe doesn't know that I bought her a car. I felt bad because I knew how much that car meant to her. She bought that car with her drug money that she worked for.

Since she's famous now she could buy her own car but I felt bad and I thought it was only right to buy her a car.

"Chris should be pulling up." Ty said walking towards me, looking down at his watch.

Who let this nigga in charge of driving the brand new car?

Chris almost crashed the damn thing already. Then I would have to beat his ass and make him buy a new one.

(Beep, beep)

Chris honked the horn before he got out of Tinashe's new black Aventador.

"Tee can you come here real quick?" I yelled.

Tinashe's Pov

All I heard was August yelling something so I went outside to see what he wanted.

"August why are you yel---?"

I stopped when I saw a brand new car in the driveway.

"Surprise nigga." Chris yelled hopping out the car.

I playfully hit him in his chest and jumped into August's arms.

"Did you like ya' surprise?" He said in his Nola accent.

"I love it." I said while giving him a passionate kiss.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on Chris and Tyga left and I sat in my room.

"Hey baby." August said while landing on his stomach as he plopped down on my bed.

"Hey aug."

"You know what?"

"What?" I questioned.

"I love how you never forget where you came from."

"What do you mean?"

"Ya know, that's why you don't live like famous people you don't like expensive things cuz ya' know that ya' came from nothing at one time." He said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah we were all hustlin' tryna get some typa money in our pocket so I'm grateful for it and wouldn't go overboard spending it. Cuz right now someone could be livin' in our shoes." I said.

"Well said. I never thought of it that way. All I know is that my brother Mel would be so proud of me."

"You know he will cuz you made it ou the game alive, my trap king." I said.

"And you know you are and will always be my trap queen."

So at the end of the day I am proud to say that me and August's bond will never break, and we've been down for each other from the beginning and that's how it's going to stay. I'm happy with my best friend, boyfriend, and my trap king. Loving the honor of being his trap queen.

   _______________________________
That's a wrap. It's the end. Thanks to everyone who read, voted, and followed. Making a new book soon so look out and follow.

Luv ya my Royalties✌