chapter 5

Tinashe's pov

I woke up and looked at my phone and I had a text from August.

Text convo

Auggie- I'ma stay home for awhile.

Tinashe- I thought this was home.

Auggie- it is. I meant to say I'ma stay at my 2nd home a.k.a my house lol.

Tinashe- that's better.

Auggie- alright ttyl luv ya.

Tinashe- alright love you 2.

Text convo over

I took a shower and threw on some black leggings, my camo button up jersey, and my black snapback. I kept my hair curly like I do most of the time and I ate my breakfast. I thought I should visit Tyga.

~at Tyga's house~

"Hey Tee what you doing here?" Tyga said while hugging me.

"I just wanted to chill."

Right when I said that, a little boy came around the corner.

"Awe he's so cute. This is your son Ty?"

"Yeah that's King." He said.

"He's so cute. How have I've known you for so long and never seen your son before?" I asked.

"Cuz your never around when I'm with him. That's why I never hang out with you, Chris, or August when I have him here because it's his daddy day." Ty said.

"Really? Daddy Day?" I said while laughing.

"Don't hate." Tyga said.

"What's you name?" King asked while tugging on my shirt.

"Tinashe, but you can call me Tee."

"Tee, Can we go to the park?" King asked.

"Yes we can go."

"Dang you ain't even ask me first?" Ty said.

"No because King's my friend now and if he wants to go to the park then we're going."

"Fine get your shoes King." Tyga said.

~at the park~

King was running around having fun and I was having a good time just feeling the nice breeze outside.

"Tinashe can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you really wanna give up on music?"

"Well I'll tell you this, but you can't tell anyone promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok well I'm thinking about trying music again. I made some hot beats yesterday in my home studio, then I said something and Chris said I should turn it into a song." I explained to Tyga.

"Have you made the song yet?"

"No, but I'ma work on it."

"That's good because I never thought I would like the music carreer thing because I started off bad but now I love it." Tyga said.

"Yeah, I'm trying to get out of the game because I can't do anything like have a child and bring it into this life. Also the game puts my family and friends in danger, my parents still don't know that I drug deal even after all these years."

"Damn Tee you know what to do, you have to leave and if you need help you know me, Chris, and August got you."

"Thanks that's why I love you guys. You guys been with me since as long as I can remember. I have to go though, see you later bye Ty and King." I said as I picked King up and hugged Ty.

____________________________
Do you think Tee will make it out the drug game?
Comment, vote, follow me and share this book.
Luv ya beauties❤✌