chapter 20

Tinashe's Pov

After all the stuff me and Aug went through I'm proud to say we're officially together. Let me tell you the second me and August started going out he told his mom, Travis, his uncles, aunts, cousin.

Shit knowing Aug's ignorant ass, he probably called and told his ex.

I won't lie, I called and told my family too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and August got ready to leave so I could go to dance rehearsal. As we walked out of the house paparazzi was all around my property. I walked to my car and used my hand to try and cover some of the cameras.

"Move the fuck back. We don't want no pictures." August yelled in his sexy nola accent.

August held my hand and guided me to the car through the paparazzi. I looked down the whole time to the car.

When we made it into the building I started of with some regular motions. I crossed my right foot over my left then brought my right arm over my left in a diagonal motion.

Then I turned around then dipped my head down then bringing it back up and I took a break after that.

August's Pov

I was sitting at Tee's rehearsal and I just watched as her body gracefully roamed the dance floor. Snapping me out of my gaze I got a text from Trell.

Trell- don't forget about me Aug.

August- what you mean don't forget about you?

Trell- I'll text you later.

I didn't know what he meant by that but it's whatever. Tee was taking a long time with rehearsal so I decided to write a song.

I usually wrote what's on my mind at the time.

I do it for my homies that'll never get to do it and I do it for the mamas tryna make it on they own.

Yeah I do it for thugs only you're locked up and I do it for New Orleans couldn't do it all alone.

Believe it, while I'm out here on the grind looking out for me all my homies sayin' Dawg don't forget about me.

I'm just tryna to shine and see what I can be cause I hear them saying Aug, don't forget about me.

I finished the song I thought if I add more in the beginning and ending and throw a beat on it, it'll be done. I'm still trying to figure out what Trell meant but I'm not gonna get into right now.

I felt hands rubbing down my chest and I looked up to see a beautiful Tinashe above me.

"What were you writing?" She asked.

"A new song. You can read it if you want." I said handing her the book.

She walk to the front of me and sat on my lap and read over the lyrics in the notebook I gave her.

"This is some dope shit. What made you write this?" She asked.

I showed her the messages between me and Trell.

"Do you think it has something to do with Cash?" She asked.

I thought about it and wondering why I didn't think of that. I hope he's okay cuz I can't loose another nigga to the game. I lost my brother and I'm not about to loose Trell.

"I hope not." I said lowly.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked leaning on my chest as I played in her hair.

"I don't know yet baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Break time's over, Tinashe we need you."

"Okay." She said and getting off my lap.

I grabbed her arm.

"August I have to go." She whined.

"Not until you give daddy a kiss." I said with a smirk.

She playfully rolled her eyes and bent over to peck my lips, before going back over to her choreographer and the rest of her dancers.

_____________________________
What you think Trell is talking about?
Next chapter you'll learn more on Honey, so stay tuned.
Comment, vote, and FOLLOW ME
Luv ya beauties❤✌