chapter 16

*4 weeks later*

August's Pov

Tinashe made her music video to '2 on' and she let me stay on set with her as she made the video. Her song got number 1 on the billboards. She performed '2 on' alot and in many different places that we haven't been before. I was really proud of her and I've been with her every step of the way.

Chris's Pov

I've been chilling with Tee and I've been helping her in the studio with her music. Tee wanted someone to feature on her new song she's making, so I helped her find that person. Her new song is called 'pretend' featuring a$ap rocky.

The song is getting released tomorrow. I even helped August make a song with Trinidad james. August thought he should try and make music too he got signed to def jam label. Only me and Tyga know, the song is yet to be released.

Tinashe's Pov

So far my music career is going great, I finished my music video to '2 on' and I'm almost done with my song I'm making with a$ap rocky. Also August seems happier and I'm happy I always have him with me.

Tyga's Pov

August is going to be in the music business too, I guess we all doing music now. Tee's music on the other hand is on the road to success. I'm just happy to see all my friends make it out especially August and Tinashe. They're making it out the drug game soon.

Cash's Pov

I see that Tinashe and August think they could get away with leaving the drug game. Tinashe wants to be all famous now, it's good but she needs to know that she's gonna pay for leaving the game and for not splitting her pay with me. Because before fame I was the one paying her. Also August has another thing coming for him too.

_____________________________
Sorry no dialogue in this chapter.
What's cash up to?
August making music?
If I get 5 comments and 5 votes I'll update again today
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya beauties❤✌