chapter 12

Read author's note at the end for a faster update. Enjoy❤✌

August's Pov

I'm at the meeting and I don't see Tee. It's not like her to miss a meeting.

"Where's Tinashe?" Cash asked.

Tinashe's Pov

I was so happy to be sitting down in the building of a music label. My dream is finally coming true. No more drug game no more seeing August hurt.

"So we would love to sign you." Emile Berlinder said (the other found owner of RCA records).

I was in the room only with Emile and Eldridge. I let them talk and ask me questions.

"Ok Miss Kachingwe, I think that's it just sign this contract and you'll be an official member of RCA records." Emile said.

I read and signed the contract and thanked them before saying bye.

I was so happy I actually have a legal job that I could tell my parents about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the trap house and the only person there, besides me was Cash.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Uhh.... I had court." I lied.

"Well don't miss another meeting again. This isn't like you and you know the consequences, but I'll let you slide today."

"Thanks Cash."

August's Pov

I waited inside of Tinashe's house on her living room couch. Tee left me a spare house key for a little while so I used it to get in.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Tinashe walked through the door.

"Hey August." Tee said while closing the door walking over to me.

"Where were you today? Did you know you missed a meeting?"

"Yeah. I went down and told Cash why I missed it and he let me slide."

I got up from the couch and walked over to Tinashe, I was only inches away from her.

"Why are you acting so sneaky and shady lately?" I asked.

"I'm not."

After she said that she kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

Tinashe's Pov

As I went to my room I called Tyga.

Phone Convo

Tinashe- hey Ty.

Ty- hey Tee.

Tinashe- are you okay?

Ty- yeah I just woke up, King had me up all night.

Tinashe- sorry. I got signed to RCA records, I'm officially signed.

Ty- REALLY!?! Tee that's amazing. What about the meeting? August said you skipped it.

Tinashe- I did skip it but I told Cash I had court and he let me slide. Now the only thing I have to do is finish writing my song.

Ty- did you tell August yet?

Tinashe- nope.

Ty- why not?

Tinashe- Cuz I don't want August to think I left him.

Ty- well he's gonna find out eventually. Bye Tee love you.

Tinashe- I know. Bye Ty I love you too.

Phone Convo over

I went over to my studio in my room and wrote.

We can mob all in the whip
Make the money make a grip
I be stunnin' with my clique getting faded til' we drip

Man I love to get on, I love to get 2 on
When the drink be too strong
When the tree be way too strong

Get faded turn up pour it on up til' I can't even think no more

Get ratchet go dumb then go more dumb then we can keep it lit let's roll.

I wrote more from where I left off. It didn't take long to write more because I just went with the flow and I kept a positive mood and the lyrics just came to my mind.

After I wrote more I went downstairs and found August sleep on the couch. I covered him up with a blanket and kissed him on the cheek.

Then I got some water and went back upstairs to finish my song.

_____________________________
I need 5+ votes and comments for a quicker update.
Should August be mad?
Should Tee just have told August?
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌