chapter 23

Cash's Pov

I made everyone load the guns and we all piled up into my big black van. We pulled up to an abandoned warehouse and waited for Tee and Aug to walk in. I told them to return the stuff I gave them when really I was planning to kill them.

August's Pov

Me and Tee walked in the warhouse carefully. I held Tee's hand the whole time, not wanting anything to happen to her. To be honest I'm not prepared for this battle at all even though I know the plan.

Cash isn't stupid he was the biggest kingpin in the city so he knew wassup. I had a bad feeling again just like I did when fought Daquan.

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Tee. It's like deja vu, but hopefully I won't get hurt. I didn't want my baby to get hurt either so we had to keep our guard up.

Cash's Pov

My first target was Tinashe. I knew if I cut her off she can't try no sneaky shit. I know Tinashe and she's always good at thinking fast on her feet and I knew taking her out would be a task.

August walked through and I thought it would be the perfect time to shoot at him. I know that August is a fighter and won't give up no matter how bad he's hurt especially if Tinashe's involved. I shot at him and missed.

"Damn!!!" I yelled.

"Foreal nigga tryna shoot me!?!" August said while letting Tinashe's hand go.

Honey's Pov

That was our cue to go. I took my gun and shot Cash. I felt bad but I'm gonna finally be free from the drug game. I shot him in the chest and he just laid there. Me, Mijo, and Trell decided to leave before someone calls the cops.

Tinashe's Pov

As me and August began to leave trying to follow behind Honey and the rest Cash got up and and grabbed me, which caught me off guard.

He through me over his shoulder. I was trying to kick him but he was so strong and he was moving fast which didn't make sense because he had gotten shot.

"August!!! August!!!" I yelled for him and he was chasing after Cash.

I think Honey missed. Cash threw me in his backseat and he drove off. I thought August's long legged ass would've caught up by now but he didn't.

I was digging in my purse to get my gun since the doors were on child's lock I was going to use my gun to bust the window to get out and shoot Cash. As I reached through my purse someone grabbed my hand and placed it behind my back with their hand over my mouth.

"What do you think you're doing?"

________________________________
Sorry I cut it off when it was getting good.
Who do you think was in the back seat? 2 chapters left.
Comment, vote, and follow for a faster update!!!
Luv ya beauties❤✌